Sears Canada Inc

Reviews for Sears Canada Inc

G>Stewart from Brantford
G>Stewart from Brantford
2 reviews Brantford, ON

windows, air cond.outdoor window shades, roof

Over the last few yrs. we called on sears many times! at the time we thought things were done professionally! problems with windows,oh & roofing, disgusting, they just went over the problems we had, had to call sears back a few yrs later because of leaking issues, & after 3 wks of roof inst. had to call again they forgot to put in garage vents! we have trusted sears for yrs.& now not a chance ever again! they could careless now & customer service? its just not there anymore! we just had new furnace installed & again, errors were pointed out to us regarding air cond. installation! I could go on & on with our dissatisfaction with sears ! After nearly 40 yrs. sears is no longer in our list of prof. companies!! && the cost? I cant put a true#

andrew in Brantford
andrew in Brantford
10 reviews BRANTFORD, ON

Appliances

I was happy to know that the people that worked there was always finding a way to help me and know each product more and more. They were very helpful and enjoyed going through all the stove-top ranges since my expertise is close to 0 in this area.

Phil Lukkarinen in Toronto
Phil Lukkarinen in Toronto

Purchase of Appliances

I would highly recommend you visit Linda at Oshawa centre Sears for appliances. She is a very knowledgeable and understands all appliances and who makes the compressors and most important components. She was able to put together a great package for us.