Tora Concrete And Construction

Tora Concrete And Construction

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Tora Concrete And Construction

Parking pad and patio

Did an excellent job replacing a cracked section of my patio, and extending my driveway parking area, all in exposed aggregate. Great experience from quote right through to final cleanup. Thank you!

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review! You have a beautiful home, in a wonderful setting, and it was really a pleasure to be there. Glad we had the opportunity to make it better.

Renee in Calgary
Renee in Calgary

A job well done

We hired Toro Concrete to remove and replace our front step. Orazio and his crew are extremely professional, involved both my husband and I in any trouble-shooting decisions, made recommendations to improve our project and completed the job in a timely fashion. I was extremely happy with the outcome of our project! Orazio was also very responsive to any e-mails or phone calls regarding the quote or questions that we had. Very pleased with this service.

Thank you, Renee (in Calgary - not sure why Homestars inserts Toronto). You have a lovely home and it was a pleasure to add to its appeal with new concrete. We enjoyed working with you and your husband to ensure you would both be happy with the outcome, and we appreciate your patience in waiting for us to get there as this has been a very busy year. Stay well!
Orazio

Bev R.
Bev R.

Exposed concrete pathway

This is the second project Orazio has completed for me and I am very happy with the final result. The project was completed quickly and professionally. I have received so many positive comments from my neighbors!

Bev, we were very happy to come back and complete another project for you! Thank you so much for having us back, and for also referring us to your neighbour - it was nice to have two projects side by side! Take care and stay well!

Walkways

Orazio was true to his word and took great care to build safe and beautiful walkways for my elderly parents. He made thoughtful recommendations and didn’t pressure me to make a decision. His knowledge and experience instilled great confidence and the walkways turned out better than expected. I will definitely keep him in mind for future projects. Thank you again Orazio!

Thank you for your review! We know you were concerned about ensuring your parents' safety and are very happy to have had the opportunity to help. Your positive feedback throughout the project was greatly appreciated. Take care, stay well!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Front sidewalk from driveway to gate and sidewalk along side of house to deck in regular broom finish concrete

Orazio and his staff came and prepped the site, worked hard and finished the job in two days. Cleaned up after themselves. They were a pleasure to deal with too.
The finished product was a very professionally finished sidewalk that looks very good and estestically pleasing.
We would highly recommend Toro Concrete and construction.

Thank you so much for your review! Both you and your wife were very kind and thoughtful throughout the project. We pride ourselves on leaving the job site as good, or better, than when we arrived. And thank you for the referrals - they are greatly appreciated. Take care and stay well!

buster
buster

Driveway patch job from sewer line replacement

If you have a concrete job to be done look no further than Tora Concrete. Orazio’s experience and expertise, along with the pride he takes in his work made my project a success. Orazio and his crew pay attention to the little details that make a difference and their efforts show in the quality of their work. Orazio was very responsive to all my inquiries whether by phone or by email. I would not hesitate to hire him again and I recommend Tora without reservation.

Thank you for your great review! It's always so nice to work for someone who notices and acknowledges the team's pride and attention to detail. I appreciated your patience as it took a while to get there but so glad you are happy with the end result.

Brian Graham
Brian Graham

Garage Floor Replaced

What a pleasure to have had Orazio and his crew remove our old garage floor and install a new one. Really knowledgeable and very good at what they do with fair and highly competitive pricing. All work was done very professionally and in a timely manner. I would not only make use Orazio's services again but would highly recommend his company to anyone looking for any type of concrete construction services.

Hi Brian. Thank you for your positive feedback and review. The pleasure was truly ours. We appreciate your patience in waiting for us to get there (this has been a busy season) and how respectfully you treated the crew. Stay well and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Candace Konnert in Calgary
Candace Konnert in Calgary

Excellent work

We had an excellent experience with Tora Concrete and Construction. Orazio and his crew are highly knowledgeable and skilled. The process was seamless from beginning to end. The final product (a very large driveway and patio) is beautiful and we couldn't be more pleased. Very nice people to work with. Overall, we give them our highest possible recommendation. We're so glad we chose them to do the work.

Candace, thank you for the perfect review! Your patience in waiting for us to get there and your concern for the crew's wellbeing during some pretty hot weather were greatly appreciated. It is such a pleasure to work for people who recognize some of the challenges we face and acknowledge the work we do.

Cindy
Cindy

Parking pad 11' X 22' regular broom finish

We were very please with the quality of the work, and the quick turn around of the project. We were impressed that "The Boss" was in there working shoulder to shoulder with his crew. Orazio and his crew were excellent!

Hi Cindy. It was an absolute pleasure working in your beautiful yard and enjoying the sight and sound of your water feature. Thank you for being so enthusiastic about our arrival - we felt welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy the rest of the summer!

HomeStars in Calgary
HomeStars in Calgary

Main walkway replacement

I asked few contractors for estimates regarding a job that required removal of old pavement stones and replace it with a pour concrete walkway. Tora Concrete& Construction, namely Orazio was very quick in responding and giving detailed estimate when required. His estimated was clear and detailed on the job description for that price. The other Contractors, that responded provided a very draft estimate, which made me believe price at the end of the job might be different. After my acceptance of the estimate, Orazio came and visited the future work site, measured the premises, clarified the details of my wishes, gave me his opinion so we agree that he understood my requirement. The proper contract with all details was send with the final price, which was in the 5% range of the initial estimate.
Within two weeks of our agreement, the team came to start the work. They are very knowledge and prompt with their work. They politely respond to all our questions and provided feed back with solution to any concerns. They tried their best to be careful with the property and boundaries, and minimize the damages during their work. Orazio is also working with knowledgeable subcontractors (i.e dirt digging, gravel and soil delivery, cement manufacturer).
Very attentive at detail so the final aspect of the cement is high quality. Defiantly I recommend Tora Concert &Construction for a quality job done in timely manner.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review and for noticing the care we put into our work (unfortunately, not everyone does). From our very first meeting, I knew I wanted to do your project. You were both clear about what you needed and listened to my suggestions. You treated both me and my crew with respect throughout the project. You're right, we work with some great subcontractors and I will pass your comments on to them. I am so glad you are happy with the work and hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!

More about Tora Concrete And Construction

Tora Concrete Ltd. was founded in Calgary in 1989, and is still owned and operated by the original founder. The company has developed a reputation for excellent service and workmanship – adding beauty and increasing the value of many homes and businesses in the Calgary area over the past two decades.

Tora specializes in decorative finishes such as exposed aggregate concrete, stamped or decorative concrete, and broom-finished concrete – all in a wide range of colours. We work with the best suppliers and skilled craftsmen to create sidewalks, patios, driveways, steps and other concrete projects that reflect your style and vision, and complement your home or business.