Legend Homes Inc

Reviews for Legend Homes Inc

George from Mississauga
George from Mississauga

Custom Built Home

In 2011, I signed a contract with Ron from Legend Homes Oakville to build a custom home in 10 months. The build was to start in August 2011 and be completed by May 2012. Six months later (January 2012) the house was still in the framing stage. I discovered that the trades did not want to work because Legend Homes Oakville failed to pay my money to them (approximate $70k).
In February 2012, I asked Legend Homes Oakville for proof of payments as per our contract. They refused and abandoned the project. In addition, I noticed that they were playing with the 10% holdback by releasing it on every invoice (which is wrong!!). Also, starting with excavation, foundation and framing they made lots of mistakes and tried to charge me for them. In conclusion, dealing with them was a nightmare and I advise everybody NOT to use them. If someone is currently doing business with Legend Homes, I hope you have a very good construction lawyer assisting you! By the way, I had to correct all their mistakes and finish the house with other people and it looks outstanding.

Lenora Sleep in Mississauga
Lenora Sleep in Mississauga

custom build home

Legend Homes was an exceptional resource throughout the design phase. They assisted with the selection of a designer, consulted with us and the designer on an ongoing basis, and provided us with updated quotes as the plans progressed. They were also stepped up to the plate to ensure we obtained a new designer when things were not working out with the original designer. They were extremely accessible, straight forward and professional at every step of the way

SBMississauga
SBMississauga

3.8/10

Build Home

I had Legend homes build my home, they took 2.5-3 years to build it, and it still wasn't completely finished when we moved in. Approx. 6 years later there are numerous problems including cracks in the walls, leaks etc.

Looking for Builders pros in Oakville?