K C C Toronto Ltd

Reviews for K C C Toronto Ltd

Ed in Toronto
Ed in Toronto

Entertainment center and bar

After getting some quotes for my renovation I just happen to be drive down Dundas in Mississauga when I saw a sign for Classic Kitchen design. so I stopped in at the showroom there I met Shaun and we talked about my bar and entertainment centre design.He then got back to me a couple of days later with the design and price and found his price to be a lot cheaper then other quotes. So I order the cabinets from him got them in the expected time frame and his installer Bogdad put them in love the quality of the cupboards and the install was great he took the time to make it right. I also needed some stone work done for my fireplace and bogdan recommended Igor who also did agreat job. So over all it looks great and am quite happy with it.

Private User reviews , ON

Upgraded kitchen peninsula

We wanted to add some additional cabinets to the back of an existing kitchen peninsula, and replace all the existing cabinet doors and drawer fronts.
This was a very custom job, since we were trying to match existing cabinetry as seamlessly as possible.
Maribeth was able to work with us, and offer options to make the project quicker to finish, and less expensive.
Overall, I’m very pleased with the final product.