Supreme Windows (Calgary) Inc

Ray G
Ray G
1 review Airdrie, AB

Window Replacement

We used Supreme Windows Calgary for our recent 10 window replacement in Airdrie. The process was fairly simple from getting measurements, quotes, ordering etc even during the issue with Covid. We did have a 3 week delay on receiving the windows from our original time stated but it was not an inconvenience and expected with Covid, time of year, material shortages in the world things like this are bound to happen. Zach and his team showed up promptly on time for install and would call me daily when they were on their way. The windows they installed look amazing and we’ve received so many compliments from neighbors already but best of all was the cleanup each day. The install guys would pick up any loose material & vacuum so the house looked cleaner than when they arrived. I highly recommend Supreme Windows and installer Zach! Thanks for the Great Job!

Good Morning Ray,

Thanks for taking the time and giving us such an excellent Review!
We really appreciate your support of local Calgary business, especially during these difficult times.

Krista Retzlaff from Calgary
Krista Retzlaff from Calgary

basement windows replaced

We replaced the 1975 vintage aluminum slider windows in the basement of our bi-level home - so they are large windows. Supreme had previously done windows for us when we renovated the upstairs of this house and also some windows in a previous home. They continue to be professional, from their sales staff who measured to the installers who were fast and cleaned everything up. Everything was done within the timeline they gave us. We once tried another window company but were disappointed - Supreme has always given us excellent service and products. We are happy to support this excellent local business.

Hello Krista

Marlene D
Marlene D

Doors

Having Supreme Windows instal doors in my home was a very positive experience from the initial appointment to completion of the installation. Karl, the renovation consultant, was professional, explained the product in detail, gave choices for different door designs and paint colors and promptly responded to my questions and requests for changes. The installation crew (Chrystal, Demitry, Ian and Josh) were courteous, meticulous when installing the doors, cleaned the site, and went the extra mile in doing extras beyond the installation. I will definitely recommend Supreme Windows to anyone wanting new doors and windows.

Hello Marlene,

Darcy
Darcy

new window replacement

Supreme Windows installed new windows in 18 condos in our complex. Good quality windows scheduled with our siding renovation.Thanks to Tom and Dave for putting this project together for us

Deanna in Calgary
Deanna in Calgary

Picture Window Replacement

Our experience with Supreme Windows was excellent. Les was great – he made some great recommendations and the installers were professional and quick -- we couldn’t be happier with our new picture window! They even managed to get our window replaced ahead of schedule. We only had our window replaced because it had gotten broken during some landscaping work, however I would certainly go back to Supreme Windows when we do future renovations. Overall, I highly recommend Supreme Windows.

Hello Deanna

Whole home window replacement

3 years ago Les came out and quoted on our new ensuite windows. The team he put on the job was fantastic, Demetri and Christel. When we decided it was time to have the rest of the windows replaced we called Les again. Les came in and walked through our home and shared ideas and thoughts regarding what was neccessary, not necessary, air flow, privacy, and updating. We told him we would want the same team on the job, due to how well they did our previous bathroom renovation.
Over the course of 3 days Christel, Demetri,Ian and Josh worked masterfully. We are very happy we were able to get this crew, and with the great recommendations and measuring Les did.

Dear Home Owner
Thank you for the excellent review.
We sincerely appreciate your business !!

Joe in Calgary
Joe in Calgary

Amazing experience!

I was so reluctant to do yet another renovation to our home. I seldom write reviews, but I was so impressed with the process from start to finish that I had to share my story. A few years ago, we had a complete renovation done to our home and the experience was a nightmare!

There were so many damages done to our new renovations by the same vendors and installers that had done work to our home that I was afraid to do yet another renovation; I was expecting the worst case scenario with my new windows as well.

Amazingly, everyone I dealt with at Supreme Windows from start to finish was incredible. Karl, the project manager walked us through the process and described in detail the pros and cons of window selection and came to our home a few times to ensure we were comfortable with our choice and measured our windows at least twice to ensure the new windows would be built perfectly, and they were.

Dimitri and Christel’s install team were awesome; their thoughtfulness in practicing social distancing duration this time to ensuring my floors were covered, the care they took not to damage the new staircase while carrying windows up the stairs and the patience they took to install the windows perfectly was incredible! In fact, I ordered my windows in 2 phases and after meeting and witnessing the work that Dimitri and Christel’s team did with the first set of windows, I called Supreme and specifically asked that the same install team be assigned the installation of the second set of windows and again I witnessed the same professionalism that I had the first time.

I would highly recommend Supreme Windows and their teams to anyone who needs new windows, this company will not let you down! And ask for Dimitri and Christel’s install team, they’re totally amazing!

Hello Joe

Windows Renovation

We had nine windows replacement. Great job has been done starting by estimation and finishing by installation. All guys are so professional with individual approach to each customer. We recommend Supreme Windows to everyone because of great service, fair pricing and amazing final result.

Hello,

Just Wow ! A friend had windows delivered- broken and house damaged

So the window guys come with our windows. I tell them I want them in the basement and they can’t drive it down there. why listen to a woman-So the guy tries to back down to our walkout. He is way too close to our house I start yelling at him to stop. Bang he hits our house with our $4000 window. Damages house, window’s wrecked. Then decides he can pull down over farther away from our house. I say why don’t you just walk them down, you can’t drive over there So he gets stuck up to his axles. So I had to call the neighbour to pull them out. I’m not happy.

We sincerely apologize for the frustration we caused you with this window delivery.
This is not a normal situation, and we will certainly speak with the driver involved about “process improvement” for the future.
As we have confirmed with you by phone, there is a replacement window ordered on a rush basis.
Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely

Matt in Calgary
Matt in Calgary

Complete window replacement

We recently had all the windows in our house replaced and we couldn't be happier with the service we received from Supreme. It all started with Karl and his thorough review of our options with us. He did a great job explaining their product and the impact it will have on our house and the efficiencies we'll gain. We had a number of companies give us estimates and it was Karl that sold us on Supreme. When the work began, the team that installed our windows was excellent. They were courteous and professional amid a challenging environment with myself working from home and kids out of school. I would recommend Supreme to anyone looking for new windows whether it be one or a whole window replacement.

Hello Matt, Thanks for taking the time and giving us such a detailed 10 Star Review!
Stay Safe...
Gordon / Director of Sales and Marketing

More about Supreme Windows (Calgary) Inc

Family owned and operated celebrating 50 years in business in 2017. Supreme Windows is Calgary's most experienced window and door manufacturer and highest qualified installer. Supreme utilizes only top quality window and door components and produces its products at its own manufacturing facility in Calgary. The end result is custom built windows and doors which are perfectly suited to Calgary's variable climate conditions, meet and exceed Energy Star & NAFS ratings and are CSA certified. When combined with the company's exacting standards and highly skilled staff it is small wonder they enjoy such an outstanding reputation in the marketplace.