Supreme Windows (Calgary) Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
4705 102 Ave SE Calgary AB T2C 2X8

Reviews for Supreme Windows (Calgary) Inc

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Multiple windows and a garage man door

I will start by saying that the quality of the windows have been fantastic and the installers have all been courteous and very helpful. I have been replacing windows a few at a time and the first couple projects went very well with minor hiccups (the interior trim was poorly finished, but the second installer noticed this and quickly fixed it). Then it started to get hard to get any updates or information from our sales rep. It felt like I was having to track them down to give them my business instead of the other way around.

The final straw was getting our garage man door replaced. The door seemed okay until the temperature changed even a couple of degrees and then it would jam up so tight you couldn't lock or unlock it. We tried adjusting it etc but it became obvious it needed to be replaced. When people came by to reassess or fix it, they never seemed to be informed on what the last person had done or had decided needed to be done, causing them to be unprepared to fix it and having to rebook. After countless visits (I lost track upwards of 6 trips out here for 1 door) the door finally seems to be okay. Unfortunately the lack of follow up and the amount of struggle it was to get the issue resolved made me select a different window company to finish the job.

Hello, We are very sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this caused you. We strive to ensure that the job is done correctly and continued to come back until the door was working properly. If you have any further concerns please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Lana a.
Lana a.

Replaced 13 windows in our home over two days

The installation team of Larry, Jer and Shea did outstanding work in removing our old windows and installing the our new windows over two days. They exercised great care in protecting our home from any damage in performing this work which included 13 window with triple pane glass being installed throughout the entire house on two levels. They worked continuously from arrival until they left at the end of the work day except for a lunch break. They cleaned up all construction debris and they communicated well with us throughout the work. The new windows look great inside and out and we could not have had a better installation experience.

Hello Lana, Thanks for the glowing review! Our crews strive to ensure that they provide an exceptional customer experience. Enjoy your new windows.

tomgrypma
tomgrypma

Installed new windows.

We had received a quote from Ed at Supreme Windows . He came to the house and was very friendly and he gave us some awesome suggestions for different window designs,that we had never even thought of. The windows were installed on schedule and the quality of the windows and the installation job done by Zach and Alex was very good! They did such a nice job! Arrived on time, worked great together to get all 5 windows put in, and did a great job tidying up when they were finished! We couldn’t be happier!

Hello, Thanks for the detailed thoughtful review! Enjoy your new windows and thanks for your business.

debmac in Calgary
debmac in Calgary

Window Replacement

Supreme replaced all the south facing and garage windows plus the glass in the back door. So very pleased with the outcome as I had made a number of requests and every one of them was taken into account and completed exactly as I had asked.
The installation was done by Zach and one of his crew from ZSC Contracting and, not only did they do an amazing and fast job on the install but were polite, courteous and knowledgeable and did a great job cleaning up.
I will definitely be getting Supreme to do the rest of my windows when the time comes!

Thanks for the 10 Star Review! Enjoy your new windows.
Gordon/ Director of Sales and Marketing

andrewsmale
andrewsmale

Window Replacement

I had all my windows replaced and the garden door. I was very impressed with the options Supreme could offer and the flexibility. I found other companies had limited options for my garden door and Supreme had some great choices. The installers had everything done in about 6 hours and did great work cleaning up behind themselves. I would definitely recommend Supreme for Windows and Doors!

Hi Andrew, Thanks for the 10 Star review! We really appreciate your support. Enjoy your new windows and garden door.

robyn
robyn
1 review Cochrane, AB

Window replacement

I am so happy with my new windows. It was a pleasure to deal with everyone at Supreme. Tom was an excellent rep. He answered all of my questions and made several thoughtful recommendations. He was prompt about replying to me and getting me whatever information that I needed. He was a awesome to deal with.
Zach and his crew, ZSC Contracting Inc. were equally amazing when they did the installation of my windows. I couldn’t be happier with the job that they did, especially maneuvering around a few glitches presented by my old house! They were courteous, professional, helpful and, most importantly, did a wonderful job!
Thank you for my awesome new windows and for making this one of the smoothest renovations I have done.

Hello Robyn, Thanks for taking the time and submitting this 10 Star Review! We really appreciate your business and support.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Full upstair window Replacement

Overall experience was excellent. From Jamie Allen, our estimator- who took his time, was respectful, knowledgeable and patient, to Christel and Dimitry from Master Fenestration who did the installation for us.
They made little mess and were efficient at getting it all done.

When 2 windows were found after the fact to be incorrectly ordered and installed, Jamie made very quick amends to reorder and schedule for a quick reinstall.

The product is excellent- made in-house (not outsourced), and in the 10 months that I've had them, I've had no issues. The house is warmer in winter, cooler in summer and quieter year round.

I fully recommend supreme. Too bad they are not also in Edmonton- I have friends looking for new windows!

Thanks for the taking the time and providing such a thoughtful review. Thank-you for your business!

S. D.
S. D.

Window Replacement

This project involved the replacement of all windows in my home. Not only was the work executed in a timely fashion, as promised, but the service team were very kind and professional. They also cleaned up after themselves! The windows are amazing!

Hello S.D. Thanks for the 10 Star review. We really appreciate it. Enjoy you new windows.

kristen
kristen

New windows on front of house

Amazing product and service. Can not say enough about this company and their people.... so happy with the finished look and all the beautiful details. Thrilled to have chosen Supreme Windows and will use them again for any future work. Nice to not have to shop around, these guys are the best.

Hello Kristen, Thanks for your repeat business and the 10 Star review!
regards,

verhegge
verhegge
1 review Chestermere, AB

all new windows and doors

Supreme was easy to work with and they were very helpful in helping us decide what we needed for our home as we replaced all the windows and all the doors when the installation time came they were very professional they cleaned up after themselves and the job was done within two three weeks it was perfect and they now look amazing.

Hello, Thanks for the 10 Star Review. We appreciate the feedback. Enjoy your new windows!

More about Supreme Windows (Calgary) Inc

Family owned and operated celebrating 50 years in business in 2017. Supreme Windows is Calgary's most experienced window and door manufacturer and highest qualified installer. Supreme utilizes only top quality window and door components and produces its products at its own manufacturing facility in Calgary. The end result is custom built windows and doors which are perfectly suited to Calgary's variable climate conditions, meet and exceed Energy Star & NAFS ratings and are CSA certified. When combined with the company's exacting standards and highly skilled staff it is small wonder they enjoy such an outstanding reputation in the marketplace.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Custom built windows and doors provide a prime example of how energy-efficient new-technology can be. CSA Certified and Energy Star & NAFS compliant, our product is manufactured in our Calgary-based state of the art facility. Supreme only utlizies premium products for a high-end finish that offers complete performance year-round and are maintenance-free. Contact us for a free expert consultation and see the Supreme difference.
Supreme is dedicated to providing 100% customer satisfaction by providing thorough, detailed quotations, free on-site consultations with our renovation specialists and full installation services with Supreme's professional installation teams. We understand how precious your home is and view every meeting as an opportunity to show you how to achieve maximum results and performance with the best products using extensive knowledge and experience. Call us today and see the Supreme dfference.
Vinyl windows. Fibreglass and steel doors.
NAFS certified products.
1967
Any major credit card, cheque, debit or cash acceptable
COR, WCB, Energy Star, CSA and NAFS certified
BBB A+ rating
Metro Consumer Awards Choice Winner 2017
25 Years on Vinyl Windows and 10 Years on Doors. See Our Website for full details.