Supreme Windows

Reviews for Supreme Windows

Ecg  in Mississauga
Ecg in Mississauga

Amazing window company!!

Delighted with the service the product and installation team! Very helpful in choosing windows and doors! Installation was amazing without any interruption!
Brick to brick new windows - Doors
We are truly enjoying our new windows thanks to all at supreme windows for your help!!

Greg Rushforth from Oakville
Greg Rushforth from Oakville

Whole home window replacement

My extended family has used supreme windows for years and have been extremely satisfied. I contacted George to review my needs and we promptly arranged for a house visit and sizing. George patiently review with me the various window options ensuring I was happy with my selections. The windows arrived with a very minimal wait time and the installer team did a fabulous job. I love my new windows. The are much more energy efficient and the real surprise was how much quieter the house is now.

My main window had a small flaw in the glass and this was promptly addressed and repaired by the window manufacturer.

Charmaine in Kitchener
Charmaine in Kitchener

Backyard Sliding Door

Required a backyard sliding door that required no window treatment. George recommended going with the backyard sliding door with mini blinds. Awesome suggestion and fabulous results! Extremely satisfied customer, thanks George!

you are welcome, enjoy.

Esther in Mississauga
Esther in Mississauga

Great windows BUT after 10 years the paint colour on the windows changed

We loved our windows installed by Supreme Windows in Mississauga. However during 10+ years the paint color on the windows has changed from the capping color, can actually be wiped off! From Sandalwood to PINK!!! Their window supplier will not even come to look at them...Please contact me to see how awful this is. I cannot tell you how hideous this looks. I never wanted PINK windows but I am stuck with them. Again windows are great but paint color has changed and looks absolutely terrible. Do not purchase from them! George from Supreme came to look at them and definitely saw the problem and took pictures of the windows and of the color that we wiped off on a cloth! He agrees there is an issue but says we need to contact the window supplier ourselves. He even alluded to the fact that he might not be able to use this supplier anymore!!! Would be interesting to know if he still is. These windows are out of warranty but this color change did not happen overnight....it has been going on and is now just SO noticeable...I've never seen any one else have windows that look like this. Perhaps if the capping had changed color as well it wouldn't be so noticeable! We went with a reputable company and have great windows but AWFUL color. Contact me!
Please contact me to come and see these awful PINK windows before you ever purchase from Supreme Windows. I have been patient and waited for someone to do something and they haven't so I'm posting this review....and looking for their signs to warn people. I don't want anyone else to have PINK windows 10+ years down the road!

Supreme Windows is a installation company, we purchase her windows on June 18, 2003. from Euro vinyl windows and door inc. and installed for her.
Esther reported her window changed colour on September 2015, I went to visit Esther Foreshew windows and agree the paint was changed colour due to sun and weather factor, just like the car paint can no stay new forever, but I am still try to help her by reported this issue to the window manufacture Euro Vinyl Windows and doors Inc. president Chris Meiorin (since this is manufacture warranty issue) to see if anything they can do? Chris replied as following and he also send this warranty sheet to Esther:

Based on the information collected regarding this matter, the paint warranty has expired on both of the sales agreements as supplied and I have attached details of the paint process and warranty that applies to each of these sale agreements. Please refer to my January 22, 2016 email regarding your windows. There has been no further reply since this last communication as, with the windows out of warranty, the service request has been closed. Contained in my last email is a PDF of the warranty along with the expectations of fading relating to windows and associated products.

Regards,
Christopher Meiorin

Since it's over the 10 years warranty on her window, Euro vinyl windows did not act on it. sorry to see this happen.

Never Again from Mississauga
Never Again from Mississauga

New windows throughout house

The Rehau windows are pricey but are nonetheless worth every penny. Six years on, one of the kitchen windows had a leak in the thermal pane and this pane was replaced by George (the owner) quickly, efficiently and without hassle. Try and get that kind of service from another window installer six years after installation! I am very pleased with Supreme Windows and would recommend Rehau quality and Supreme Windows installation to anyone!

Thank you very much for your positive review, Supreme Windows is committed to 100% customer satisfaction.

Sandra
Sandra

Window Replacement Wholehouse

Working with George, the owner, has been a delight, so far everything is going to plan, we expect to have the windows installed by next week. He and his team have been extremely professional and accommodating.

Thank you for your positive fee back, we are honor to be your service. we appreciate your business.

Windows, Patio Door, Garden Door

The windows and doors are of superior quality. George, the owner was very helpful and took his time to explain the quality and materials being used. He delivered on time, and the installers were top notch. Everything was cleaned up before they left and they were excellent installers I've ever used. You won't be disappointed as you can see the quality is bar none and we've actually noticed how excellent their product is as we've seen our heating and cooling costs come down considerably. If ever you have a concern, they are right there to help you. I'll recommend them to anyone.

Thank you very much for using Supreme Windows, your good experience will help others home owner to make a right decision and benefit from using the excellent product and services we provide.

Steven in Oakville

Whole house windows and doors

Having reviewed and shopped for a few weeks to get the best window and best price for the job! We were installed impressed by the window product being used for the windows Supreme installs. I can without a doubt tell you that the windows have actually saved me in heating and cooling costs! The installation on both the windows and doors were done by Robert (their top installer) and he did an amazing job. The doors we installed was a sliding patio door with built-in mini blinds and the garden door with mini-built in blinds are great to have. The are made by the best materials and you will not be disappointed. George our salesman was polite, not pushy and took his time to help us to make a decision. You will never be disappointed with Supreme Windows. They stand on their product and if you ever need to have anything looked at, they are ready to serve you immediately. I recommend this company highly.

Phil from North York
Phil from North York
3 reviews North York, ON

Windows

Very happy with the quality of the workmanship. Took there time and did a great job on time and on budget. I would recommend this company to anybody looking for a quality job at a good price.

Thank you for your business!

Justin from Oakville
Justin from Oakville

Windows Install

I had Supreme windows in March 2012 to install 6 new windows in my 25 year old house. 1 year later, the install is great. The windows have help up well. The install was on time and on budget estimate. The installers were thorough, clean, and detailed. Will have Supreme replace the back windows soon.

Thank you for supporting Supreme Windows, your satisfactions means a great deal to us, we'll look forwards to hear from you soon..

More about Supreme Windows

Supreme Windows are focus on customer satisfaction, by providing top quality energy star windows and doors. Our highly skilled installation team and friendly customer care resulting many happy customers. We really appreciate our customer coming back to us year after year and referring new business to us, you build us ...