Handyman Connection - Winnipeg

Reviews for Handyman Connection - Winnipeg

Liz in Winnipeg
Liz in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Burned/Rotting deck & fenceboards, and pressure-washing entire deck, including railings & stairs

Polite and helpful receptionist/booking agent. Due to another of their projects being cancelled, my appointment was changed to only two weeks’ wait! The employee was prompt, prepared, straightforward and very skilled. No headaches this time around! Very satisfied with Handyman Connection and will use again!

scotada in Winnipeg
scotada in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Painting

They first screwed up the booking date then the man they sent out tore our floor which we did get reimbursed for but then the huge inconvenience afterwards to rectify the situation and the side job for a new floor, offered at an INFLATED rate, made me think this was very shady. They need to vet who they have working for them more intensively I say stay away from Handyman Connection and their so called ' contractors '.

Brenda in Winnipeg
Brenda in Winnipeg
6 reviews ,

tiling a bathtub and removing a corroded pipe

The Handyman Connection charges slightly more than other contracting/ home repair outfits because they promise to get a carpenter/ plumber/ electrician/ whatever to your home in a timely manner and get the job done right.
I've hired them three times the first two i was ok with paying a little extra because they actually showed up and they did a good job. The third time, however, the tiler didn't show up. I called the company and found out that he'd left town permanently a few days before. I asked when they were sending someone else, and the company tried to make it my problem. I insisted that they solve their own staffing problem, and they did- too late. My confidence in them was shot and i lost some rent because my tenants had to live without a bathroom for a little while.

Hi, Brenda. I just happened across this website, and noticed your review which had been posted about a year and a half ago. I appreciate the feedback and wanted to take a moment to respond to you.
Unfortunately, I don't recall the specific situation you are referring to. However, I do apologize for the experience that you had dealing with Handyman Connection in this situation, and any resulting frustration it may have caused.
From time to time we do have staffing situations arise and we try our best to do whatever we can to resolve the situation favorably for the customer. In most instances we are able to get everything worked out satisfactorily. We regret that your situation turned out as it did, especially after being pleased with our service on the two previous occasions. Hopefully you'll consider giving us an opportunity to redeem ourselves on any future projects you may have. We'd love to be able to have you back on our long list of satisfied customers!
Thanks,
Ken - Handyman Connection

More about Handyman Connection - Winnipeg

Handyman Connection specializes in small to medium sized home renovations, remodeling and repair. We're licensed, bonded, fully insured, and covered by Workers Compensation. And we guarantee all work for one year in writing. One call gets the things you want done. . . done!
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Winnipeg?