Seymour Lawn Maintenance

Reviews for Seymour Lawn Maintenance

Mitzi in North Vancouver
Mitzi in North Vancouver

lawn and garden maintenance

We have used the services of Seymour Lawn Maintenance for many years. They are prompt, reliable, knowledgeable, and charge reasonable rates for their work. Ryan stands behind the work of his staff and will follow up with any problems or questions. We book their fall and spring packages as well as lawn cutting through the growing season and have been very happy with the results. They charge by contract for services requested.

Trish
Trish
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

TOOK MY MONEY & WON'T FINISH THE JOB AS PROMISED

I bought and paid for delivery and installation of 100 hedges on my property and only received 92 trees. The unfinished job looks great but Ryan promise to come drop off the other eight trees and I said I would plant them myself. That was 4 weeks ago. Of course he won't return my messages. Unfortunately for Ryan, there are
consequences for taking money from families.

Ashley from North Vancouver
Ashley from North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Lawn Care

We have used this company for several years for our hedging, lawn and yard care. They are always very reliable and do a great job. I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend them!

Danny from North Vancouver
Danny from North Vancouver

Lawn and yard work

We had some yard work done just recently by these guys. Hedging and tree trimmings most importantly! It couldn't have gone any better! They went above and beyond what was asked and expected! A professional crew and work ethic. Thanks again Seymour Lawns!!

Andre Souza from North Vancouver
Andre Souza from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Lawn aerating and quoting on garden cleanup

Update to the review below. I received a very apologetic call from Ryan, the company owner, explaining the reason behind the issues that I'd experienced. We discussed everything at length, and Ryan offered to personally come and "make things right". Based on his explanation and the fact that he is ready and willing to rectify any issues, I have decided to update this review and their rating accordingly. Not all companies get it right in the first place, but it is great to see that some really try to make things better.

The original review is below:

Contacted them to come over and do aeration of our backyard, as well as give us a quote on cleaning up a garden we have at the front of the house, weeding , mulch etc (nothing fancy). We schedule it for 4 pm the following day, they show up at 5:45. The person then proceeds to say they will not do the aerating the same day, but that someone will "show up" the next day to get it done. Then they proceed to give us an outrageous quote of $1,200 +tax for the cleanup and mulch. Are you freaking kidding me? And now it's been 3 days and nothing... No one showed up, nor have they returned my calls. I certainly will not be recommending them to anyone. Why would I hire them to do the (overpriced) $1,200 job, when they can't even get the $45 one done?

Review has 1 previous version

More about Seymour Lawn Maintenance

Seymour Lawn Maintenance has been creating and maintaining beautiful outdoor living spaces for our residential and commercial clients since 2002. Known as a favourite lawn care business amongst the locals, we provide reliable lawn cutting, landscaping, garden maintenance, and everything from gutter cleaning and junk removal to full lawn installations.
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in North Vancouver?