Eden

JASON WONG in Vancouver
JASON WONG in Vancouver
11 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

front yard landscaping

We recently hired this company to help us with our front lawn. It was in dis-repair. ALM landscaping sent a peron over and re-did our lawn, flower garden and trees. The net result was a lush green yawn and multiple flower beds and trees planted.

The workmanship was first class. The price was very reasonable. the landscaper who can knew what to do and had many years experience. My wife and I are very happy with the end results.

We would certainly suggest this company to otheres with a similar need.

Paula in North vancouver
Paula in North vancouver
5 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Cedar fence, arbor and gate

We have recently hired Landyman Landscaping to remove about 35, 8ft cedar trees and install in their place a cedar fence, arbor and gate. Brian was fantastic to work with, they are a reliable and very professional team and anyone that is looking to put up a cedar fence I would recommend this company hands down. We will still be using Landyman to finish off our garden project. Although they also provide landscaping service which I have not personally experienced - Brian provides references and I find to be open and honest and truly amazing to work with.

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Vancouver?