Sheehan Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Grant Wallis in Port Coquitlam
Grant Wallis in Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Gas valve install

Water heater stopped heating water consistently.
Called Brandon at Sheehans for advice. Brandon correctly diagnosed the problem over the phone and told me what replacement part to purchase.
Thereby saving an extra trip to diagnose it only cost me $150 for service.

Steve in Port Coquitlam
Steve in Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Service call

Sheehan Plumbing and Heating attended for a service request

Provided timely service, great knowledge and customer service

Very professional

Sheehan was recommended to us

Great quality work

Would recommend to others

Thanks Steve. We appreciate the great review. Hope we can be of service again for you again in the future.

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Has hook up

Hook up of new stove. There was a mix up with the stove and you were accommodating on the return visit. Thanks for everything. The stove is just awesome. Thanks

Thank you a glad to hear that it all worked out in the end.

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Hot water tank

The workers from Sheehan have been doing work for me over 20 years. They are always on time and their work is always of the highest quality. They go above and beyond the call of duty when it pertains to their work and they clean up once they have finished. ( it is almost as though they were not there, except for their excellent work.)

Only glad to help. Thank you.

Flush and furious in Port Coquitlam
Flush and furious in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Only plumbers we trust!

Emergency call out for replacement toilet. Work was done quickly and on budget. Excellent. Also found a leak in my hot water heater that I had missed. I knew I had one, just could never fund it. Great work.

Looks like we got a royal flush on this one. Thank you.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Furnace repair

Professional, friendly, quick service at a good price. Technician pleased to help and came the next business day after initial call, at my convenience. Would definitely recommend this company
Thanks Sheehan

Thank you for the awesome review. Glad we could help. Looking forward to our next meeting.

LC in Port Coquitlam
LC in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen restoration conpletion

Sheehan plumber was courteous, quick and professional. He turned a challenging hookup into an easy fix. Everything was thoroughly tested and my kitchen was left clean. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you. Hope to see you soon for your next project.

Barbara
Barbara
4 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Service has gone downhill

Sheehan used to be our go-to for our furnace and water heater but twice now in the last 2 years, I've asked for a quote and they've never gotten back to me. Plus, I tried to schedule a service this month and left 3 messages and never got a response. Unfortunately, I now have to find someone else.

Hi Barbara. We did apologize for the late return calls and in the end I believe we did come through for you. Hope to hear from you again.

Scott Mc
Scott Mc
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Navien tankless troubleshooting

These guys know what they're doing! We had issues with our Navien tankless water heater that another company couldn't solve after 2 calls. Called Sheehan based on recommendation from a friend. Derrick was on-time, super knowledgeable and very straightforward - he even arrived with the repair part! We were up and running in less than an hour. I’m super impressed with their service & responsiveness. Sheehan will be my first call for any other issues going forward. Thanks Derrick!

Thanks for the great review Scott. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again should the need arise.
Derrick & Staff.

Kim from Coquitlam
Kim from Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Sheehan Plumbing Job well done

We had a leak in our basement bathroom ceiling, I called Sheehan in the morning and they said they could come that afternoon. They said they would be there in the afternoon between 12 and 4 and would call when they were on their way. I received a call at 12 and at 12:15 Mike (the plumber) arrived. He put on booties before entering the house and explained very thoroughly what and where the problem was. He made sure to put a drop cloth down to catch any mess as he had to cut a hole in the ceiling. Mike finished the job quite quickly and went through what he had done with me before he left. He left the bathroom as clean as it was before he started. I was quite surprised at the bill in a very pleasant way. You hear so many horror stories of how much plumbers charge and I was very happy with the amount. I would call Sheehan Plumbing again in a heart beat. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your kind words Kim. I'm glad you were pleased with our service and oook forward to working with you again in the future. I will pass on your review to Mike as well.

More about Sheehan Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Sheehan Plumbing & Heating Ltd. has provided friendly personal service to our customers since 1976. We offer full plumbing, heating, air-conditioning & gas service, using only the highest quality equipment. call Derrick. We're only glad to help.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Coquitlam?