Sheehan Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Sheehan Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Sheehan Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Furnace repair

Professional, friendly, quick service at a good price. Technician pleased to help and came the next business day after initial call, at my convenience. Would definitely recommend this company
Thanks Sheehan

LC in Port Coquitlam
LC in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen restoration conpletion

Sheehan plumber was courteous, quick and professional. He turned a challenging hookup into an easy fix. Everything was thoroughly tested and my kitchen was left clean. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Barbara
Barbara
4 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Service has gone downhill

Sheehan used to be our go-to for our furnace and water heater but twice now in the last 2 years, I've asked for a quote and they've never gotten back to me. Plus, I tried to schedule a service this month and left 3 messages and never got a response. Unfortunately, I now have to find someone else.

Scott Mc
Scott Mc
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Navien tankless troubleshooting

These guys know what they're doing! We had issues with our Navien tankless water heater that another company couldn't solve after 2 calls. Called Sheehan based on recommendation from a friend. Derrick was on-time, super knowledgeable and very straightforward - he even arrived with the repair part! We were up and running in less than an hour. I’m super impressed with their service & responsiveness. Sheehan will be my first call for any other issues going forward. Thanks Derrick!

Thanks for the great review Scott. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again should the need arise.
Derrick & Staff.

Kim from Coquitlam
Kim from Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Sheehan Plumbing Job well done

We had a leak in our basement bathroom ceiling, I called Sheehan in the morning and they said they could come that afternoon. They said they would be there in the afternoon between 12 and 4 and would call when they were on their way. I received a call at 12 and at 12:15 Mike (the plumber) arrived. He put on booties before entering the house and explained very thoroughly what and where the problem was. He made sure to put a drop cloth down to catch any mess as he had to cut a hole in the ceiling. Mike finished the job quite quickly and went through what he had done with me before he left. He left the bathroom as clean as it was before he started. I was quite surprised at the bill in a very pleasant way. You hear so many horror stories of how much plumbers charge and I was very happy with the amount. I would call Sheehan Plumbing again in a heart beat. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your kind words Kim. I'm glad you were pleased with our service and oook forward to working with you again in the future. I will pass on your review to Mike as well.

Daryl Therrien from Port Coquitlam
Daryl Therrien from Port Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

plumbing

Had Sheehan plumbing come in and put a gas line in for my new stove. It was a younger guy but he really knew his stuff. He was very personable and I was totally satisfied with the work. I always recommend them to my friends and family.

Thanks for the great response Darrell. I will pass this information onto Brandon I'm sure he'll appreciate the positive feedback. we appreciate your business have a great one.

Sharon David from Coquitlam
Sharon David from Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Hot water tank replacement

We have used this company for our pluming needs over the past 10 years. When our hot water tank died, Derreck and his team were at our home the same day we called. We had the tank replaced the same day. We are very satisfied with their professional services.

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again in the future real soon have a great day.

joebloggs in vancouver
joebloggs in vancouver
6 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

new furnace and water tank

sheehans were very reasonable with their quote. the guy was very informative and knowledgable. the workman were efficient and tidy. i would highly recommend this company. we have more hot water and the heating is very efficient. he helped us with the eco rebate program.

Thank you for your kind words. Your business is appreciated and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Please tell your dearest friends about us. We'd be glad to help. Derrick.

More about Sheehan Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Sheehan Plumbing & Heating Ltd. has provided friendly personal service to our customers since 1976. We offer full plumbing, heating, air-conditioning & gas service, using only the highest quality equipment. call Derrick. We're only glad to help.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Coquitlam?