EQ 3

JP from La Prairie
JP from La Prairie
1 review La Prairie, QC

Table

Worst customer service I've seen.

We ordered a table (and few things) and we asked for their return policy. They told us there was no document about it in store at that time. So we asked if it was any charge if we cancelled something during the next week. They told us it was fine.

6 days later, I call to cancel the table and they told me it's impossible because the return policy is 5 days max. So, I think, OK, I'll explain them and they will respect what they said but NO ! They want to charge 25% restocking fee !

After 2 weeks lost at trying to make them realize it's their obligation to respect what they said, still no success. Next, I'll send them a demand letter and I'm going to small claims court with this case.