Rona Lansing

Greg from Whitby
Greg from Whitby
4 reviews Ashburn, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We purchased our kitchen during their promo season. Received a price discount and money back in gift cards. Install team was great! The quality of the product was fantastic! The designer had some really good suggestions for the layout, although she was a little grumpy at times.

Mike  from Toronto
Mike from Toronto

garage wall cabinets

I have received great advice regarding the garage wall cabinets. The sales associate was very helpfully she actually gave me great advice which saved me some money. The customer service was great.

emilio toledo in Etobicoke
emilio toledo in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Lawn motor

The product is good, I had any problem with it even though I bought two years ago. The customer service was good, when I went to the store they showed me all the models. I would recommend the brand. I really like it because it is a small but effective.

djpj in Etobicoke
djpj in Etobicoke
2 reviews ,

Kitchen reno

I just want to comment on how helpful the staff always are at Rona, North Etobicoke. We are doing a kitchen and bathroom reno and they are always available and knowledgeable. You still get that personal attention. Plus, it helps getting airmiles. Thanks