Rona Home & Garden

Rona Home & Garden
204-663-7389
775 Panet
MB

MY FIRST VISIT TO THE RONA STORE IN REGENT WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE.I HAD A LIST OF THINGS I NEEDED AND WHEN I ASKED A SALESMAN WHERE THEY WERE, INSTEAD OF POINTING. HE HELPED ME WITH ALL THE THINGS I NEEDED. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED. I FELT LIKE I WAS SHOPPING IN A PRIVATE STORE. HE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, HELPFUL AND KNEW WHERE EVERY ITEM IN THE STORE WAS LOCATED. HIS NAME IS ALDOUS and he should be giving lessons to other salespeople in the store. I asked the days he worked and intend to shop only on those days. His professional service was above and beyond and your store is lucky to have him. Love, love, love his attitude!