Kingsview Homes

Review for Kingsview Homes

Ron Lim from Markham
Ron Lim from Markham

Windows Replacement

It has been 2 years before I posted this review as I wanted to ensure there aren't any issues with the product and services.

To sum it up ... Great service and price. Gino custom ordered my Hometech LoE366 windows to replace my wooden framed windows throughout the house ... including basement, and patio door. I had 2 new additional window cutouts in my family room which he took the time to measure and the new windows looked great .. !! The additional sunlight beaming into the family room is wonderful.

I requested that the my plantation shutters fit the replacement windows opening .. which he fulfilled.

I have no criticism but praises for the work he did and would highly recommend Kingsview to anyone seeking a professional renovator and windows installer.

Looking for Builders pros in Woodbridge?