Al's Natural Gas Services

Reviews for Al's Natural Gas Services

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Gas Service Re-connection

Al,

Thank you for being there when we wanted our natural gas restored. Your price of $150.00 sure beat the others who wanted $400.00 and the guys who said "I'm not willing to touch that job"

Why the difference? Who knows... Next time, we will just start with Awesome Al.

Thanks Again,
Ian

Bayview and Wellington
Aurora

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Natural Gas Leak

I called Al because of a natural gas leak that I was red tagged for. Al was prompt in getting back to me and adjusted his schedule to meet me that afternoon. He fixed the gas leak and some other issues Enbridge had identified. I highly recommend Al if you need to have a natural gas leak repaired!

Jennie Marie from Whitchurch-stouffville
Jennie Marie from Whitchurch-stouffville
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Great service

We used Al 4 years ago on our first home for gas line installed for stove and BBQ. We just purchased a new home and without a doubt called Al right away when we required another BBQ gas line and disconnect/reconnect for our stove during renos. Very happy with the work he completed both times! We will only use Al and will always be sure to recommend him.

Angela in Bradford West Gwillimbury
Angela in Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Gas Leak Repair

I called Al to do a repair for a gas leak. Just wanted to take the time to thank him for doing a great job finding the leak and repair it in a short time. Thank you Al for time you spend speaking with me, you are a pleasant person. I will always use your service from now on and refer you to family and friends. Very reasonable price. Thanks Als.

Keith in Richmond Hill
Keith in Richmond Hill
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Natural Gas Line Installation - BBQ

I contacted Al and set an appointment within the week. Al showed up right on time and did an excellent job. Everything was done neatly and carefully. Also very friendly and personable.
He took the time to explain everything he was doing and why.

The price was exactly as he indicated on the phone when I set up
the appointment.

Very responsive, Good work and Fair pricing. You can't beat that !

I highly recommend Al's Natural Gas Services.

David in Aurora
David in Aurora

Furnace and hot water tank work

We recently bought a home in Aurora that needed waterproofing work in the basement. In order to put in a perimeter drain, we needed to move the furnace and hot water tank so the drain could run behind them. Al came in on short notice and moved the furnace and water tank in the morning and came back and moved them back the next day. He was very quick, courteous and a great help. We would definitely use his services again.

Camille from Newmarket
Camille from Newmarket
11 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Service pool gas heater

Wow! I found a gem with Al. I was in a panic with a long weekend pool party planned and my gas heater had an error code and stopped working. I googled search for gas technicians. Found his site and homestar reviews. Impressed I called him. He came the next morning. After spending over 2 hours trying to salvage the existing heater he recommended for cost effectiveness to replace the unit. He suggested a local pool guy. They came out that day and the job was done as a team. Al only charged me for a service call. He was incredible. I am having him back to install a BBQ line next. So glad I found him.

Thusitha from Brampton
Thusitha from Brampton

Gas line to kitchen stove

We were very pleased with Al's work. He was very professional friendly and reasonable. Work was neat and didn't rush. Checked everything and stayed long enough to make sure everything is good with the new stove. Gave us few safety tips too, this being our first gas stove. We have recommended his services to family and friends.

Barbara  from Brampton
Barbara from Brampton
1 review North York, ON

Stove Installation

Hired Al to install a gas stove and BBQ line in a new house. He seemed to be the best priced - others had a cheaper price but found he didn't charge extra per foot (how much we needed was included) so it worked out cheaper overall. He was on time and professional - no problems at all with the install for the gas stove. Unfortunately, the BBQ line wasn't to be as we couldn't get access underneath the deck to where we wanted to install the BBQ line.

Decal
Decal

Gas line installation

I hired Al to install a new gas line and garage unit heater. He was a real professional, taking the time to calculate exactly what I needed (when others simply glossed over the details), then installed it to exacting standards. His quality of work is hard to find these days.

Looking for Gas Line Installation pros in Bradford?