Lake City Cleaners

Steffy
Steffy
5 reviews SURREY, BC

Ruined my Duvet

Sent in my King size duvet for cleaning as it was too large for my home washing machine. The duvet, which once had a nice sheen finish came back completely pilled and not only that, it had numerous bleach stains. The people at the store claimed the company did not use bleach and would send it back to their cleaning site for repair. Three weeks passed - I left two messages and no one returned my call. Finally I arrived at the store and the duvet was ready for me however it was in the same ruined condition as before. The receptionist could not account for or explain why it had been bleached, nor could she explain how it the surface was pilled and essentially ruined. I was very unhappy with my now ruined duvet and even more frustrated by the lack of customer service. I will never return to that store.