F G Bradley's

Anthony in Burlington
Anthony in Burlington
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Pool Cue Purchase

I recently purchased a pool cue from the F. G. Bradley's e-store. Unfortunately, my postal code didn't seem to be in whatever transaction processing system they use to give me a delivery cost. Despite this, I received my pool cue quickly and with no shipping charge on the delivery. Thank you for that nice courtesy.

However, there was hiccup in the transaction. The wrong cue was sent to me. Nonetheless, F.G. Bradley's immediately sent out another cue with a return tag for the incorrect one. Sometimes you have to judge a company when things don't go quite as planned and F.G. Bradley made good on their mistake with fast customer service. Bravo!

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks Anthony

bethb from Colorado
bethb from Colorado

Foosball table parts

I placed an order for replacement parts for my foosball table and agreed to pay the $31.84 shipping to the US because I was getting everything I needed from one site so it was convenient. Then I got an email that the 3 men I had ordered were going to be back ordered. They asked if I wanted them to send my other items now and then the men when they were available. I agreed but then found out that it was going to take months to get the men so I found them somewhere else. They refused to reduce the shipping amount even though the things I ordered were super small and light. I asked them to cancel my whole order but then they told me that they had already shipped the other items and would not credit me for the reduced shipping amount. Very poor customer service. I would never use them again. I feel like this was fraudulent on their part.

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We are sorry we were out of stock on a portion of your order. We did inform you immediately and ask how to proceed with the balance of the order and received your permission to ship. Cost for shipping can be a difficult issue especially to the United States. Shipping charges are calculated by location and size of package. Your package, a standard sized envelope, even though it was relatively light and did not include the men you ordered, was still the same size. The shipping cost was the same. We do not add anything to the shipping cost from the postal service, we just pass on the cost. We also shipped the package to you in Monument, Colorado from Pickering, ON Canada. Please keep in mind the shipping charge was in Canadian dollars. F.G.Bradley’s strives for 100% customer satisfaction and we do our best to process orders in a very timely fashion. You asked to cancel the order days after it had been shipped. At that point it is out of our hands and we have incurred the cost of product and shipping. There is no way for us to stop the shipment once it has left us. We certainly have not acted “fraudulently” and have handled all parts of this transaction correctly and fairly in accordance with your instructions.
With that said we have credited your account for half the shipping at our expense as an act of good will. If you wish to discuss this issue further or have any questions please contact customer service at 1-877-837-8456.

rivan in Etobicoke
rivan in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Good

I am a regular customer at FG Bradley's, I love going there. They are so quite nice people to talk to. There are certainly not many out there, which makes it twice as rare. I love this place

Matt in Bethany
Matt in Bethany
3 reviews BETHANY, ON

Games, Entertainment

I shop here regularly. They offer the best selection of new and unique board games, all the neat gadget toys / puzzle games, and large items for furnishing game rooms like pool tables, card tables, etc. Excellent variety and very knowledgeable employees!

D in Brampton
D in Brampton

pool table

I am a regular customer at FG Bradley's, I love going there. They are so friendly and very helpful. The only downfall is I live in Brampton, and I am not sure there is a store out here. I go all the way into Pickering just to shop there.

Terry  Mardini
Terry Mardini
4 reviews ,

Made Multiple Purchases

I'm a regular at FG Bradley's. They have a great variety of games. Bought several over the last few years for my nephews. Sometimes, I'll just walk in and spend some time checking things out. I never get tired of it! Keep up the good work!

John in Green River
John in Green River
1 review Pickering, ON

Billiard Table

I bought a pool table from F.G.Bradley's in Fairview mall. I just can't say enough about the level of service, professionalism and quality we experienced. We shopped around and found some tables a little cheaper but the table we bought was made in Canada and the quality differences were obvious. From the store staff who were great, to the scheduling of the installation things went very smoothly. I specially want to mention the installation team that came to our home. These guys were amazing and I had no idea how much was involved in setting the table up. The crew led by Joe were obviously very experienced. I had a great experience!

rcowman in Ajax
rcowman in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Purchased a Foosball Table

Went to the store to purchase a table for the family and was given lots of information regarding playability and durability versus the cost. We have lots of teenagers over at our house, so we were looking for something that would take the abuse, and we found the Jett Tournament table. It was very informative

More about F G Bradley's

Everything for your gameroom including fine Canadian made slate billiard tables, billiard accessories, pool and snooker cues. Fabulous selection of poker tables, table tennis or ping-pong, foosball, airhockey, and dome hockey. We also specialize in bars, bar stools, and bar-accessories. Also darts, poker chips, slot-machines, board-games, puzzles and everything FUN!
Looking for Game Rooms, Entertainment pros in Noth York?