Memel Aluminum Ltd

Memel Aluminum Ltd

Reviews for Memel Aluminum Ltd

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Aluminum installation replacement

They did my neighbours house. I asked for a quote and they were able to complete the work on my house a few days later. They gave me extra extensions and helped fix a slope problem I had on my porch.
Everything was cleaned after and they took away all scrap from the old gutters.
Im very satisfied with the job. Good work.

Very bad work

I had a custom home built in the east end of toronto. I contacted memel aluminum to do all the aluminum. The customer service was horrible. The work was horrible. Every corner of the eaves were leaking and when i called him to come back and fix it he blocked my number. Please avoid this shady company at all cost

GREAT JOB - EAVS

CALL JIMMY.. Amazing job.

Quick, Efficient and a great look to my house.

Great attention and detail to every little corner.

They cleaned up and took away all the garbage.

Highly recommend them.