Homesense

Osman in Mississauga
Osman in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

crystalware

What I like about Homesense is the feel of finding a bargain and products that most other retailers don't have. Their stuff is great but sometimes it is expensive when it comes to things like rugs and sofa chairs they carry occaisionally. For the most part it is a great store.

Sandra in York
Sandra in York
7 reviews YORK, ON

Bedding

Cannot believe how expensive bedding is, went to Homesense and they have a great selection and the best prices available. Bought a 400 count sheet set for a full bed for $34.99, and every else it was well over $100. For now on that will be my first stop.

Gerri King in Calgary
Gerri King in Calgary

Wine Glasses

I love going to Homesense and I always find something to buy. I wanted stemless wine glasses. Homesense sells a variety of different brands and price ranges. I wanted the ones that were nice and light for red wine. The wine tastes so much better when you have the right wine glass to drink out of. Cheers.

elizabeth berry in INGLEWOOD
elizabeth berry in INGLEWOOD
1 review INGLEWOOD, ON

Bedding

This store consistently seems to have a great selection of affordable bedding sets with coordianting sheets. They always seem to be up on the latest trends and colors of the season.

Rashid sheikh
Rashid sheikh
9 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

light lamp

very satisfy with customer services always visit when we see home sense in any mall new stuff , gifts or home use decor items very good prices and quality looking cool kids room items deals now

2609 NEWMARKET
2609 NEWMARKET
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

home decor

Words cannot explain how much I love homesense. I used this store for most of my homes decor. This has also got to be my fave store to browse and take my mind off any stress. Reasonably priced, nice staff and always new selection. I love the one in Newmarket!!!

Allyson  in Oakville
Allyson in Oakville
12 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Furniture

Bought two chairs at homesense and we love them. Staff were courteous and wrapped them and transported them to my car for me. Saw similar chairs for 200 more than what I paid. I love shopping there and finding all the great deals!

John Hanna in Etobicoke

905-403-0049
1865 Lakeshore W
Mississauga
L5J4P1

My wife can not say enough about the about products and purchases that she has made at Homesense. She likes it so much she makes a weekly visit to our local one. Great customer service and great buys.

T.C.
T.C.

dresser and carpet

Looking for a bargain, I went to many higher end stores in the city hoping for sale items. I didn't think I could get the same quality at a discount store. I was so impressed with the selection and service at Homesense. The store on the Queensway in Etobicoke couldn't have been more helpful or accomodating. Holding the items for a day, letting me take pictures of it and with a full refund policy it was an easy purchase. I will always start at Homesense now for furniture and area carpets.

Paul Maw in Etobicoke
Paul Maw in Etobicoke
7 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Furniture/ Decor

Homesense is great for discounted furniture. Love the variety and how quick they replenish products on a daily basis.

Would've preferred if they more customer service reps to help assist with colour and decorating options.