HomeStars  >  Builders in Calgary  >  Trico Homes Inc

Reviews for Trico Homes Inc

It is so disappointing to see their work in our new home. The garage door they gave has the cheapest motor that makes problem so often. Trico homes construction team made several mistakes in our house. All our drawings said the basement would be 9' but they constructed as 8' height. The Master Ensuite shower stall door opens in a wrong direction, not according to the construction drawings. The interior paint workmanship is very bad. Overall we are not satisfied with their service.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am sorry to hear about your concerns and would like to speak with you further about these matters. Trico Homes is always committed to delivering quality product and services. I will look into your concerns and find out what happened. If you could contact me at 403-287-9300 I would love to speak with you. Nicole Walker, Customer Relations Manager

Patrick in Okotoks
1 review , AB

My fiancé and I decided that we would build our house after having poor luck in finding a place that suited our needs. After viewing many showhomes and walking through many quick possesion homes one builder stood out to us. Trico Homes in Nolan Hill was our builder of choice and my fiancé and I are 100% pleased with our choice.

This was not only our first build, it was our first home as well as. The whole experience was very exciting and the staff at the Nolan Hill showhome were absolutely fantastic. They were able to help with any questions or concerns and answered any emails or phone calls in a timely manner. During the building process, we were updated weekly on the progress of the house with pictures included! The ladies at the Design Centre were also extremely helpful and knowledgeable. During the different walk throughs we had the opportunity to see the exceptional workmanship of the different trades and the building supervisor was able to answer all our question and clarify any concerns. We could tell that there was a considerable effort and care put into our house construction. We received pocession of our house earlier than expected and everything within the house was well cleaned and any touch ups (there were very few) were delt with promptly.

Overall, I would highly recommend Trico Homes to anyone looking for an absolutely fantastic, knowledgeable, friendly and very professional builder. We love our new house and couldn't imagine settling for anything else. A huge thanks to everyone at Trico Homes and a special thank you to Jake, Adam, Jordan, Kelsea, Shawna and Ted.

Thank you Patrick for this wonderful review! Wow! I am so pleased when I receive a review like this one. We have worked very hard to provide outstanding customer service that exceeds our customers expectation. I agree that our Nolan team is fantastic. In addition, the Design Studio has some of the best Designers in Calgary. Your feedback about all the staff is awesome. I'm sure each of them will be very pleased to read your review. Please do not hesitate to contact the warranty department if you have questions or concerns regarding your home. Nicole Walker, Customer Relations Manager

Happy Highwood Home owner in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

We starting working with the lovely ladies at Trico Homes in Riveria in Cochrane in February of 2017. I know that I am a very detail oriented person, and ask a lot of questions and I am very happy with how quickly my concerns were answered. We could not have asked for a better team to work with. Erin, Kelsey, Stephanie and Anna are patient and understanding.
Our house is what we asked for ( and we asked for a lot ) ..and as we settle in, and come across any issues, they are still just an email away.

If you get a chance to build with Trico, Do it... you won't be disappointed.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We understand that purchasing a new home can be very stressful and there are so many details that need to be discussed. The staff in Riviera are so committed to ensuring that you are happy and all your concerns or questions are answered in a timely manner. Thank you for recommending Trico Homes. Please do not hesitate to contact the warranty department at anytime. Nicole Walker, Customer Relations Manager

Lacemaker in Calgary

We built our home with Trico last year in Nolan hill and had a great customer experience with them. The warranty team always responds fast and during the 10 month visit we only found one small spot to be fixed on the siding.
We chose Trico initially as we found the perfect lot in Nolan hill, and the service turned out beyond our expectation. I’d recommend Trico Homes for building your future home in Nolan Hill.

Thank you for taking the time to write a Homestars Review. Our warranty team will be thrilled to read your feedback as they strive each and every day to provide exceptional customer service. Thank you for purchasing a Trico Home and recommending us to your friends and family. Please do not hesitate to contact the warranty department at anytime. Nicole Walker, Customer Relations Manager

Ella in Calgary

It is my second time to build a new home. This time I was downsizing from a house to a town house, expecting nothing would wow me. In fact I am very delighted with my purchase. From the moment I walked in the showroom to the actual procession of my new townhouse .....................the service was great, I never felt pressured, my purchase was worth every dollar I spent. I am more than happy with my purchase.

Thank you Ella for taking the time to write a Homestars Review! Wow! I'm thrilled to hear you are "Delighted" with your purchase. We work hard to delight all our customers so this type of feedback is wonderful. Our town homes are beautiful and so much creativity and design work have gone into each project. Please do not hesitate to contact the warranty department at anytime. Nicole Walker, Customer Relations Manager

We built our new home with Trico. We found minor problems when we moved in, but the on-site manager worked hard to ensure the quality of the house. Trico's warranty team then responded to those issues quickly and they were resolved to our satisfaction. I liked their teamwork, and we are now enjoying our beautiful house.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Homestars Review. The staff at Trico Homes prides itself on teamwork and we all want to ensure each and every customer is given immediate results when a concern is brought to our attention. It is great to hear that we responded quickly and to your satisfaction. We will continue to provide this type of service throughout your warranty period. Please do not hesitate to contact the warranty department if you have questions or concerns regarding your home. Thank you so much for you business. Nicole Walker, Customer Relations Manager

Mary H in Calgary

Extremely happy with the quality of work for my Trico Home. Great service and excellent communication with the sales and warranty team during and after the move in process. I have already referred friends and family to Trico as it has been a pleasure working with them.

Thank you Mary for taking the time to fill out a Homestars Review! Taking possession of your new home is very important so we want to ensure you have a positive experience. In addition, our warranty team is always available To address any concern you may have. Thank you for referring Trico Homes to your friends and family. Please do not hesitate to contact Trico at anytime. Nicole Walker, Customer Relations Manager

Pankaj in Calgary

Trico at Nolan Hill built our new home and did a great job.
The first thing we liked about Trico (Nolan Hill) that they are very friendly, they listens as well understand their customer's needs. Jordan helped us with all our concerns & doubts.
Another good thing about Trico is Floor plans, which are well designed in other words proper use of space.
During mechanical walk through also the person was very informative and explained everything.

After possesion Warranty team is prompt in reply with any doubts or questions. So far we didnt face any issue yet.

Good builders! Keep it up Trico.

Thank you Pankaj for writing this review! Nolan Hill is a beautiful community. Our sales, construction and warranty staff all work together to deliver an excellent home with quality workmanship. I agree, our floor plans are well designed and we are always looking for innovative ways to meet our customers needs. I'm so happy to hear you had a great experience with Trico. We want to continue that throughout the warranty period, so please do not hesitate to contact the warranty department at anytime. Nicole Walker, Customer Relations Manager

Greer in Calgary
3 reviews Airdrie, AB

Trico built our first new home and did a great job. There were a couple minor issues but nothing is perfect. They were great at responding to those issues though and were able to resolve them to our satisfaction. We would definitely consider using them again for our next home.

Thank you Greer for taking the time to write a review and noting that Trico did a great job. It's good to hear that we responded to your concerns and you were satisfied. Please do not hesitate to contact the warranty department at anytime. We have an awesome warranty team that is at your service. Thank you for purchasing a Trico Home. Nicole Walker, Customer Relations Manager.

Caitlin in Calgary

I had been looking to buy my first new home for years and nothing ever seemed to fit quite right. When I walked into the Midtown show homes, I felt right at home. Carmen welcomed me with knowledgeable and friendly answers to all of my questions. She offered great suggestions to help me resolve the things I didn’t love about the floor plan, but I never felt pressured into changes that I didn’t welcome.

Carmen was genuinely invested in my satisfaction with my home. She patiently helped me make small changes to light switches and the placement of the thermostat to make sure my home was exactly what I dreamed of. On move in day, I felt instantly at home because Carmen helped me to envision every nook and cranny.

Trico has been an amazing company to deal with. Dylan and Bill have been available to address any questions or issues I’ve had since move in day. I highly recommend building with Trico!

Thank you Caitlin for this review! Midtown is a beautiful community. Carmen, Dylan and Bill are awesome and always deliver exceptional customer service. It's great to hear that we could accommodate your changes to meet your needs. Thank you for purchasing a Trico Home. Please do not hesitate to contact the warranty department at anytime. Nicole Walker, Customer Relations Manager

More about Trico Homes Inc

Homestars Profile

Since 1992, Trico Homes has built new single and multi-family homes, offering a diverse selection of starter, move-up and semi-estate homes in Calgary, Cochrane and Airdrie. Whether you're looking for a quick possession or something more personalized, Trico’s team of dedicated staff will ensure you’ll find the perfect house to call home.

Over the past 25 years, Trico Homes has built a well-established reputation and is recognized as one of Calgary's top residential builders. With a history of innovation, integrity and community support, we're proud to have built over 9,000 single and multi-family homes. Trico has received numerous accolades, including a Platinum member as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Best Workplaces, Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women, a SAM award and a CHBA Excellence in Housing award. As a B Corporation, the company has also received a B Corp Best for the World award and a Trailblazer award.

New Home Builder, New Homes, Condos, Townhomes,
Single-Family Homes, Multi-Family Homes, Apartments, New Condo Projects, New Condo Development, New Communities.

North West Communities