Reliable Appliance Service

Review for Reliable Appliance Service

M Smith in Calgary
M Smith in Calgary

Appliance repair and Service

I called Reliable Appliance Service today. My frontload washing machine flooded my laundry room this morning. The technician (Marc) was at the house as scheduled. Marc advised what is needed to remedy the problem. He is very knowledgeable, personable and professional. He, also, connected my new LG refrigerator icemaker. Marc did what the retailer did not do; he showed me the features my refrigerator & how to use them. I recommended this company to family and friends already today and will continue to do so.