1. Existing JeldWen door not closing correctly. You could see light coming through the seal, and feel a strong draft blow through. The result of really poor workmanship. Door and frame not square, not aligned.
2. Repairs led no where. I bought a new door from JeldWen, they were to install for free, since this is a replacement of their shoddy work.
3. Salesman was lazy and didn't help AT ALL with their product line. It was like a scavenger hunt trying to weed through all their links and pdf files because the salesman was useless. I ordered a door from one of their brochures, no thanks to their sales dept.
4. On installation day... wrong door arrived, not even closely resembling the brochure. I had them take it back. Apparently, the door I selected can not be had. Totally misleading sales brochure. What a colossal waste of time and effort.
5. Ordering the door was a task now trying to get a refund is completely frustrating. I got nothing but lip service for the last 2.5 months and still don't have my $1700 back.
6. I escalated the matter to JeldWen CEO. While that seemed to get some attention, it really didn't speed things up. I still have to wait a further 7 to 10 days just for them to "process" my refund. The saga continues.
7. So far, my opinion is that this is a disfunctional company from the very top down. Not the way I would run an operation. I can not be more displeased.