Touchwood Flooring Ltd

John Lee from Edmonton
John Lee from Edmonton
4 reviews , AB

Replacing dented floor

We made a big dent on a few places of the hardwood floor in our kitchen and we got Touchwood Flooring to replace them for us. The ones that they got matches with our existing floor very well and the new ones were nicely installed. Great service and product!

Andre in Edmonton
Andre in Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Laminate installed

In the fall of last year I had Touchwood install approximately 800 square feet of laminate flooring. Estimator that came by was extremely professional and answered the many questions I had about the upcoming job. As for the job itself they were done in two full days. Removal and disposal of old floor was included and they cleaned up after themselves very well on both days.

Norma Balcombe in Edmonton
Norma Balcombe in Edmonton
13 reviews Edmonton, AB

installed hardwood in my living room, dining room, den and hallway

Everyone at Touchwood Flooring were professional, knowlegable and pleasant. Don Simpson spent over an hour with me in the store, helping choose the style and colour of hardwood that I needed in my condo. He allowed me to take home saples to see which I preferred. When I made my decision, he came and measured my condo and fully explained the installation process and costs. The installers worked quickkly and cleaned up the mess as they went. I would definitely recommend Touchwood to others.

Anderson in Edmonton
Anderson in Edmonton
8 reviews EDMONTON, AB

New laminate flooring installed

The total price was very agreeable. The installers did a fantastic job and Were very professional. I would definitely have them back to do more work for me and would reccomend them to any of my family and friends. the work was done in a very timely manner with no hassles.

Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Edmonton?