HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Edmonton  >  Provincial Moving & Storage Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Provincial Moving & Storage Ltd

Shawn B in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We used AAA Provincial Moving & Storage to relocate locally within the Edmonton region more specifically from Sherwood Park to Spruce Grove and I have to say it was very much the right choice!

As this is the third time we've moved and having had to deal with some difficult moving company's in the past, this time we decided to do our homework and conducted a fair amount of research beforehand (i.e. Better Business Bureau, HomeStars, Google Reviews).

I have to say from the initial estimate over the phone to the final delivery in our new home the entire team delivered excellent service. Andy one of the sales consultants was very approachable when asked specific questions regarding certain items (i.e. treadmill, piano, etc). Not to mention they also delivered some extra moving boxes the day before the move as my car was in the repair shop.

On the day of the move our moving crew was prompt, friendly and worked steadily throughout the day all while taking minimal breaks from loading to unloading our precious belongings and were very professional.

I would highly recommend using AAA Provincial Moving & Storage and will surely not hesitate to using them in the future!

1 review Edmonton, AB

I was very anxious about having to move, including which company I should chose. The Provincial Moving team arrived on time and were quite personable. It wasn't long before their skills and experience were evident and I was able to leave everything in their capable hands. I made the right choice.

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review! We are glad to have met your expectations. Please recommend our services to your friends and family.

Basi in
1 review Edmonton, AB

We were most impressed by the punctuality of Provincial Moving i.e. our stuff was picked up from out Moose Jaw home and delivered to our Edmonton home right on time. No item was damaged.
Both, the driver and his helper, were noticeably courteous.
A satisfied customer. Santokh.

Thanks! we are glad you had a positive experience with us, we appreciate your business and hope to cater to your future needs as well.

Nav in
1 review Edmonton, AB

I hired Provincial Moving when we moved from Calgary to Vancouver. It was an excellent experience. The staff was extremely professional, courteous and helpful.

Many of our items are very precious to us so I was very pleased with the special care they took when moving our belongings to ensure there was no damage to our items or our home.

I found the pricing to be very competitive and well worth the cost considering the excellent service they provided.

I will definitely use them again for any future moves and can wholeheartedly recommend them to my friends as well.

In particular, a big thank you to Daniel who led the moving crew who was very professional, helpful and friendly.

Thanks, for writing us such a great review, I'll be sure to pass on your comments to Daniel and crew.

Raman in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Very skilled and great moving company!
We moved from our old house into a brand new house within the city of Edmonton. The crew arrived on time; they spread out clean mats throughout the property to ensure they didn't get anything dirty, were polite and pleasant, and didn't damage anything. The load up went smoothly. Although we had thought we would move a lot of smaller things ourselves, in the end we got the crew to take everything.
They worked extremely hard and did a wonderful job unloading into the house, again making sure not to damage floors or walls. They even gave us some tips to make sure we didn't do damage ourselves.
Highly recommend this company.

Thanks, for taking the time out to write such a great review! Thank you again for choosing us, we certainly appreciate your business.

1 review Edmonton, AB

From our very first contact with the company, we were pleased with the courtesy and attention we received.
The move itself was great and our driver Steve was professional and careful of our belongings. He proved his driving skill when backing into our driveway and avoiding overbranching trees.
At this end, the men were quick and placed our boxes in the various rooms in record time.

Hi Janet, We will pass your comments to Steve and his crew and Ingram.Thank you for relocating with Provincial moving Agent for Great canadian Van lines. We hope you are enjoying your new home in Victoria.

Mia iin Belleville
4 reviews Belleville, ON

An excellent experience! Provincial Moving and Storage delivered all of our household goods to Belleville, Ontario from B.C. It was a huge move; 14000 pounds of goods, and much of it precious to us ( antiques, Persian rugs, art work, glassware). We found the crew from Provincial Moving and Storage, who delivered our goods to our home in Belleville Ontario, professional, efficient, and friendly ( a big appreciative thank you to our driver Steve, Donny Bernard, and Nagraj). These guys worked quickly, but with care, and we're very respectful of our items. They brought every item to where we wanted it placed, and even took the time to reuse plastic to cover items like my husband's table saw that had to be left out on the deck. Gary, from the office in Edmonton, was quick to respond to questions and concerns, and very reassuring in every way. What could have been a very stressful experience, an experience that I had been dreading, was instead, just fine indeed. We strongly recommend Provincial Moving and Storage. You can rest easy with these guys.

Hi Donna, Thank you very much for your kind words. Its great to hear that you had such a positive experience with our team. We thank you for relying on us!
Manmeet!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Moving is always stressful but, we had a great experience with provincial moving. The movers were very experienced, organized, punctual, and efficient. My equipment was packed with great care and I received my belongings without any damage within the transit time as promised. I would highly recommend to hire this moving company for an excellent job.

Thank you very much! We appreciate your business, and hope to cater to your needs in future as well.

Gunkreet  in Drumheller
1 review Edmonton, AB

I hired this company for shifting my house stuff to abotford bc from Edmonton. The staff was really helpful and cooperative. Packing was done so nicely that my stuff reached 100% safe. I also took quotes from different moving companies before hiring them and found their price most reasonable. I highly recommend this company for shifting.

Thank you very much for great review. All the best for new Job.

Robin in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

I am very thankful to Provincial Moving as they offered me outstanding services for international moving. I trusted this company for moving my stuff for this big international move and they did this job exceptionally well. Provincial moving moved my stuff internationally and they were superb in their profession plus the staff offered me extended help in moving my stuff when I was out of the country. The staff was soft spoken, punctual and careful in moving my stuff. Boxes were well labelled and marked. Provincial moving will be my first choice for any kind of future moving. Keep it up Provincial moving :) and thank you once again.

Thanks Robin for great review,keep us in mind for future needs.

More about Provincial Moving & Storage Ltd

At Provincial Moving and Storage Ltd, we value our clientele by giving quality serive and care to their most valued possessions at an affordable price.