Lee's Landscaping

Reviews for Lee's Landscaping

Laura Heatherington in Oro station
Laura Heatherington in Oro station
2 reviews ORO STATION, ON

Stone steps to front porch and path

Lee's Landscaping
705-721-8680
1215 Hwy 26
Minesing

Owner showed up when expected for inital consultation - reviewed opitions and ensured he was clear on what we wanted done - made suggestions from his experience.
Crew showed up for the job - left the site tidy and safe each evening (we have small kids). The job was completed within a few days of starting - it has survived a couple of winters and still looks great!

michelle snow in INNISFIL
michelle snow in INNISFIL
1 review INNISFIL, ON

backyard design of Gazeebo,fence,interlock pavers

I hired Lee as a contractor to work on a project in my backyard. I used them as a referal from a freind. They were so disorganized and did very poor work. The built a fence for us that was so weak in structure the first time it was erected; the next morning we woke up and found it on the grass. I asked them to redo the posts and they came up a 'bracket system' that was almost as bad. Two years later the fence totally collapsed and we have just had to hire someone to build an entirely new fence. I won't even begin to talk about the gazebo they built for us - let's put it this way, my six year old son could have done a better job. I am glad that I held back $1500 on them - it at least helped to cover the cost of our new fence. Stay clear of Lee's Landscaping! They are very unorganized and do not stand behind their work!