Groupe Luxorama Lt

Review for Groupe Luxorama Lt

Arlene  from Calgary
Arlene from Calgary

kitchen

I GUESS LUXOR THINKS THAT HONORING THEIR WARRANTY IS SOME KIND OF FAVOR TO THE CUSTOMER. RECEIVED SUBSTANDARD PRODUCT - TWICE! I got my kitchen through a distributor - Muskoka Kitchens/custom carpentry in Calgary. It's been over 2 and a half years (see my Homestars review of Muskoka). My first cabinets were faulty - finish cracking, blistering but Luxor had gone out of business and the young Luxor (in business since 2012) won't honor the old Luxor's warranty - even though I've been told it's the same employees and same CEO, same address, presumably same product, factory etc. The replacement cabinet doors were also damaged. Luxor said they were replacing the second faulty product to help out Muskoka and because they were touched by my story --- I GUESS LUXOR THINKS THAT HONORING THEIR WARRANTY IS SOME KIND OF FAVOR TO THE CUSTOMER. That does seem to capture their idea of customer service though. So frustrating.