Hinkley Landscape Associates

Landscape Contractors & Designers
1075 Lower Base Line W Hornby ON
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Milton  >  Hinkley Landscape Associates

Review for Hinkley Landscape Associates

Paula
Paula
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Natural stone porch and landscaping

You could not hire a more professional, dedicated, meticulous company to trust with your home or business. From start to finish the experience has been painless. Of course my sister has used this company for her home, so they came highly recommended.
Company owner is very pleasant and professional to deal with. The crew was courteous, hard working and did a fabulous job, taking care every step of the way in the work they did.
Hinkley Associates covered my front porch with natural stone, added stone steps and landscaped the entire front of my home turning it from "blah" to "breathtaking". I can't look at the front of my home now without breaking out in a smile.
I believe good work should be recognized, and that is why I am writing this review. With a project this crucial to the look of our home we are very happy we hired the best.
Thanks to Steve Hinkley and his talented crew for beautifying our home sweet home.