Landscape Contractors & Designers

Ladybug, Port Dover
Ladybug, Port Dover

Landscaping Yard

L9B1N7

I re-landscaped my yard and needed good dirt. I ordered one big bag and it was delivered in a big yellow bag on my driveway and not dumped like some sod companies. This method saved me many trips and gas and hauling pain if I were to go get it myself in smaller bags at the store. They are professional and the rate was well worth it. I would recommend them.

Monika in Hamilton
Monika in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Re Sodded Back Yard.

L9B1N7

We ordered sod from Hamilton Sod. They delivered on time and were courteous and friendly. I was happy with the grass, it was in excellent condition. Staff was very helpful in letting us know how to lay the grass and care for it.

jon in Hamilton
jon in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

lawn care

Hamilton Sod had taken their time to come to my home and test my grass to help me find out what was wrong with my grass because it would not grow! They were very friendly and thorough and did not charge me a dime! I recommend if you need your grass checked out to call them.

Twinsdad
Twinsdad
4 reviews Laurel, ON

SOD delivered to yard

L9B1N7

2006 - After a great landscaping job in our side yard by Planit Green, to save a few bucks we decided to sod the area ourselves. This was a painless exercise when dealing with Hamilton Sod, not only does the SOD comes on pallets (in our case two). You receive a seasons worth of fertilizer and full instructions (who'd have though you need instructions to lay SOD, but there are considerations which are easily represented).

Overall painless and timely order/purchase process.

2008 - Called to see if SOD is being harvested yet (last week of April 08) took over 45 mins on the phone to get to helpful lady on the phone - guess they are popular enough to warrant this sort of wait.

Would recommend for sure.