Alba Home Services

Reviews for Alba Home Services

A C.
A C.

Roof Work

Dan helped me fix some problems in the roof, eavestrough and extension. He and his team is quick and efficient.

We appreciate your business and the time your feedback.

nwilson130
nwilson130
1 review Ottawa, ON

Soffit repair, eavestrough extension, drip edge installation

Alba Home Services replaced a couple of pieces of soffit that had come loose and were damaged as well as replacing vent covers that were cracking and/or missing. When they came to provide a quote, they noted an issue I had with the eavestrough not being extended enough and included that in the quote. They came out to perform the work and were complete professionals and I am very pleased with the work. While repairing the soffit, they noticed that I didn't have drip edge installed and recommended it be installed to prevent water from getting between the shingles and the eavestrough and provided a quote but didn't pressure me to do the work. I ended up having them do the work at the same time as it made sense and the quote was reasonable. At the same time, they noticed a minor issue with another part of the eavestrough and fixed the issue at no additional cost which I really appreciated.

Dan provided great service from the first moment I contacted him. I called him on a Saturday and he was able to come out within a couple of hours to provide a quote. Within a couple of weeks, Dan contacted me and was able to complete the work earlier than expected and both him and his team did a great job. Dan was very knowledgeable and explained everything and answered all questions and concerns I had. I appreciated that he took the time to bring a few items to my attention that I hadn't realized and did so without any sales pressure - he simply just wanted to provide a great service and ensure I was aware of potential issues that I may need to look at in the future.

I would definitely recommend Alba Home Services.

Thank you Ms Wilson for taking your time and sharing your experience with Our team and myself.

We appreciate your business and look forward to work with you on other projects in the future.

Sincerely ;

Dan

Vincenzo.Santagati
Vincenzo.Santagati
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replace and install Roof shingles, other siding repairs

Alba Home Services redid my roof shingles. They also did Siding repairs. They were very professional and clean in doing the job. Dan and his crew were methodical in the installation with Dan keep me in the loop as to how the progress was going. They kept to the cost agreed upon, no hidden surprises and the roof and the siding look great. I would recommend them anyone who needs any kind of home renovation done.

We enjoyed working with you on this project and we look forward on hopefully working with you in future projects as well.

Many thanks for your business and time you took to write this review. We appreciate it.

Kind regards;

Dan and the Team

Frank
Frank
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Sliding

Great work, very detail oriented, very reliable, always on time and will definitely use this company again for other projects.

Thank you for your feed back Frank!
It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to work on future projects again.

Exterior and interior renovations

We purchased a 100 year old building in Ottawa and we initially hired Alba to renovate the rear exterior (replace siding, doors and windows and restore brickwork) of the house. We decided to do important improvements inside the house after that, and we felt comfortable working with Alba again. The collaboration with the owner and with the crew was very pleasant, the communications always clear and their work ethic is outstanding. The Alba Home Services team has helped us get the major, most important renovations done in a reasonable amount of time. We plan to work with them again in the future.

It was a pleasure working with you, and looking forward to work again on your projects in the future.

We appreciate your continued support and your review.

Monique a.
Monique a.
1 review Ottawa, ON

A very difficult replacement of siding.

Alba Home Services did an excellent job in a very difficult situation. The owner Dan Asllani is very knowledgeable and professional and even though the job had uncertainties, he provided no surprise estimates. We found the workmen to be very professional and courteous. The work lasted over a week and every evening, they left the site as if they had not been there. A big huge thanks for an excellent job!

Our crew and I had a very pleasant time working at your house. We would love to have the opportunity to work with your you again in the future if you have any new projects.

You guys are dream clients and we have been blessed to have had this opportunity to work with you.

Many thanks for your business

Sincerely ;

Dan & Crew

James Evans from Kanata
James Evans from Kanata
2 reviews Kanata, ON

roofing

Fast and efficient service - no pressure. The quotation provided was accurate and adhered to; the on-site workers were capaable and left the site clean when they completed the work.

Thank you James for taking time to write this review. We appreciated the opportunity to have worked with you and your business.

Bonny in Kanata
Bonny in Kanata
4 reviews KANATA, ON

eavestroughing

Alba was recommended by a contractor that I have used over ten years for various projects. I was not disappointed with Alba. They suggested a drip edge to prevent curling of the edges of the shingles. The cleanup was excellent as weil. They did not run the eavestrough to drain on roof shingles like some companies do . This practice detroys your shingles.

Thank you Bonny for your review. We are glad we could help and look forward to work with you again if you need any other services for your home.

More about Alba Home Services

Here at Alba Home Services we don’t want to be your average home general contractor.

We promise the highest quality products with the lowest manufacturing cost. We will give you the best client service in town and deliver on-time, every time. We offer the following services, Basements, Bathrooms: custom cabinets and counters, tubs, toilets, sinks, Decks, Doors: install, Drywall, Eaves trough, Electrical, Fascia, Flooring: wood, vinyl, ceramic, carpet, Home additions: design, build, Kitchens: custom cabinets and counters, back-splashes, granite, quartz and melamine counters, Lighting, Painting, Roofing, Siding, Soffit, Stairs and railings, Trim, crown mouldings, and Windows.

General Contractors, Gutters & Eavestroughs, Roofing, Siding, and Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Basements • Bathrooms: custom cabinets and counters; tubs, toilets, sinks, decks, Doors: install, Drywall, Eavestrough, Electrical, Fascia, flooring: wood, vinyl, ceramic, carpet, home additions: design, build, kitchens: custom cabinets and counters, backsplashes, granite, quartz and melamine counters, lighting, painting, roofing, siding, soffit, stairs and railings, trim, crown mouldings, windows,
Mission: To not be your average home general contractors; but instead, we will be the best full- service home contractor crew (inside and out) you’ve ever worked alongside in Ottawa. Plus, the best part – we do, what we say we’ll do, and on time. That`s our guarantee. Our PROMISES are simple… Highest quality products, Lowest manufactured cost, Best client service in town; and Delivered on time, every time.
2005
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
Working at Heights
BBB, Ottawa Construction Association
Yes. Kindly ask for details. Depends on project completed.