Henry's Furniture

Marc from Petawawa
Marc from Petawawa
1 review Petawawa, ON

Ordered a Sectional Sofa

This is not the first time I purchased from Henry's in Petawawa and it won't be the last. All too often small businesses only hear from the unhappy customers. I'm here posting as a happy customer. Cam is always very knowledgeable, Sue greets you with a big smile, Terry and Pat make sure the product makes into your house.
Thanks guys very much appreciate everyone's effort. Love my Canadian made couch and proud to support local business.

Doug Nielsen in Welland
Doug Nielsen in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

Bought stove, washer and dryer

The stove, washer and dryer were delivered as
promised .
In excellent condition when unpacked.
Delivery was done professionally and they were very helpful.
Great products at a great price.
Highly recommend and will definitely buy there again.

Shannon O'Connor in Deep River
Shannon O'Connor in Deep River
1 review Deep River, ON

Fridge, range, sofa, dishwasher, microwave, chair, bedroom set, dining table and chairs

The LG Fridge we purchased from Henry's arrived with a defective drawer. The under shelf drawer keeps falling out. Henry's did nothing to help us fix the problem. They kept saying they would but nothing happened.
Our maytag smooth top range developed an electronic glitch that caused the oven lock to lock and open repeatedly for no reason. Again, I was on my own even though I had just purchased it.
We bought a bedroom set for our daughter (South Shore). It was expensive yet poorly made. It fell apart within 2 years.
The Palliser leather sofa and chair we purchased is defective. The cushions slide out from the furniture because the elastics are weak. It is difficult to sit on the furniture. Again, expensive but junk. I suspect that this store purchases seconds and sells them at a premium price. The staff talk the talk but never get anything solved. I will never shop there again. I would rather go to a chain store like the Brick or Leons. I wanted to shop locally but I'm not a charity.

OOJAH
OOJAH
1 review Petawawa, ON

new kitchen appliances

I priced around for stainless steel Maytag higher end kitchen appliances (dishwasher, slide-in stove, and refrigerator) and after extensive shopping around including on-line, the best price with delivery included was Henry's Furniture right here at my doorstep. Also worth mentioning was the formidable "service with a smile". I will shop here from now on for whatever home furnishings I need.