Rapport Aluminum Products Ltd

10 Renoak Drive North York ON M2R 3E2

Reviews for Rapport Aluminum Products Ltd

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Windows

We had an amazing experience with Rapport Windows!
They did a great work at very reasonable price. The installers were very professional, fast and courteous. Mr Rapport was a pleasure to deal with.
Very reliable and honest. Our house looks beautiful with new windows both outside and inside! We strongly recommend Rapport Windows to anyone looking to get this service done.

Mark
Mark
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Windows

We hired Bill on a referral from several friends. We wanted most of our windows replaced. Bill and his installers were a pleasure to work with. We found the cost fair and reasonable. The job was finished on time. We noticed a minor problem and before we could point it out to Bill, he saw it and remedied it immediately. The finished product has enhanced the overall appearance of our home. We would certainly highly recommend Bill and Rapport Aluminum Products Ltd.

clyde in Richmond Hill
clyde in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Repeat Customer

When we needed a window replaced, three exterior doors and aluminum trim around the garage, we called Bill at Rapport Windows. This is the second time using Rapport Windows and we are so pleased with the work, quality of product and price that we did not bother contacting other companies. The friendly workers are very skilled and attend to every detail. When the job is done, you would not know that they were here as everything is cleaned up and left tidy. Bill provides excellent customer service and follow up after the work is complete. Other family members have used Rapport Windows too. Highly recommended.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Window and patio door replacement

Great job. Even fixed and capped a few windows that we chose not to replace. Workers were friendly and courteous. Windows look and work great, already lowered my air conditioning. Highly recommend!

Richard and Bethany in Barrie
Richard and Bethany in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Windows

Our experience with Bill has been a fantastic one from the initial consultation to the finished product. We are very happy with our patio doors, windows and garage door. Our kitchen window was two paned and Bill suggested going to one to make it seem bigger. We had my doubts but trusted Bill's experience and it turned out better than we could have imagined. Thank you so much Bill!!

window installed

We wanted a window installed on our staircase inorder to get more light in.I wanted to get it down as a surprise for my husband while he was away.Bill promised he would make it happen and he kept his promise.Window was installed in 3 hours by John and Javier-great workers.They cleaned up afterwards and did a fantastic job.Wish I had done it 10 years ago.My hubby will be very surprised and happy.Great job.

Domenico
Domenico
2 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Windows and Doors

Rapport is one of many companies I looked at when considering the replacement of a broken window pane. When I met Bill at the house, it was clear that his price could not be beat. The meeting convinced me to replace the entire window and a few doors as well.
Bill has grown a company in a highly competitive field. His success is due to his great charm and superior quality product and work ethic. He goes to great length to ensure that his staff is the best and his clients are more than just satisfied. He ensures that his clients become his committed customers.

Thank you for your glowing review! It is much appreciated and I am happy you are pleased with our work.

Cynthia in Toronto
Cynthia in Toronto

Windows for basement & bathrooms & Front Door

The basement & bathroom windows were about 40 years old, during an energy audit I was told to replace the basement windows as soon as possible. Also the front door was old and failed the energy audit. The installation was right before Christmas and I did NOT feel the cold air. The installers were very quick, efficient, professional and friendly.

The new front door looks fantastic, I still stop to look at it a month after installation.

Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated. I am glad you are not feeling the cold air!

mary
mary

porch

We have always entrusted Bill with our windows and porches, through two generations. As repeat customers, the quality of service and value for the money has always reached new levels. Bill's honesty, reliability and quality of work is second to none. As time started to catch up with ageless Bill, the fun in dealing with him has also increased. Bravo Bill, with many thanks again.

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for your glowing review. It is much appreciated.

More about Rapport Aluminum Products Ltd

Welcome to Rapport Aluminum Products Ltd

In business since 1960.
We provide installation and service for all your windows & doors needs. Great selection of products and the best prices!
We also provide eavestroughs and siding.
Most of our business is by referrals because customer satisfaction is our top priority.