Extra Mile Painting

Reviews for Extra Mile Painting

amaurice in Toronto
amaurice in Toronto

exterior painting

We had the exterior of our house painted (brick and siding). We are very happy with the results. The crew was excellent -- courteous and very attentive to detail. They did a great job. We had some bad luck with unexpected rain before all the paint was dry and they came back the next dry day and touched everything up and made sure it all looked good. Roger, the manager, was very nice to deal with and we would definitely hire them again. Great job!

Mendl Malkin from Toronto
Mendl Malkin from Toronto

Painting outdoor porch and railings, 3rd floor peak, and window, 2nd floor peak and eavestroughs, 2 decks and a garage door

The painters were always cheerful, courteous, knowledgeable, thorough in their work, punctual, and pleasant to have around. They also did a good job of cleaning up after themselves. The job took about 3 days. I am totally satisfied, with no complaints. I don't know how many work crews Extra Mile has, but his crew of Warren and Jason were excellent. You can contact them through White Shark window-cleaners.

Andrew from Toronto
Andrew from Toronto

Exterior Painting

I had Extra Mile paint the exterior trim of my home in 2012. The original job was terrible. They missed spots, the edging was poorly done and overall was of poor quality. They replaced the painters and came back again and slightly improved the quality. It has now been a few years and the paint is cracking and peeling all over. I called EMP and they said they would only stand behind the job for 1 year. I would have to pay for my home to be repainted again. This is not what I would expect from a reputable company. They were not even open to a middle ground. I would strongly advise against using this company.

resident from Toronto
resident from Toronto

Exterior home painting

We employed this company to paint the exterior of our house in the spring of 2013. The job is terrible, paint is peeling and completely absent in some spots. The owner of this company, Roger, also owns White Shark and does not stand by his work and has done nothing to fix our house. Terrible quality. Terrible follow up.

Daniel Kolber in Toronto
Daniel Kolber in Toronto

house painting

I had all of my windows and trim painted last summer by Extra Mile (affiliated with White Shark Windows and Eaves); good service, good result, good follow up. The workers showed up when scheduled, and did good work; there was one or two minor fixes needed at the end, which they came back and did no questions asked. And the price was very competitive.