Park Aire Systems Inc

34 Cumbrian Crt Brampton ON

Reviews for Park Aire Systems Inc

Peter in Etobicoke
Peter in Etobicoke

Air conditioning, furnace, boiler, radiator repairs.

We own 3 different properties in the city of Toronto. We’ve spent well over $15,000 over the past several years for various heat and and air conditioning repairs including hot water tank replacements, boiler and rad issues, installing of gas lines etc. Darrin has become a welcome fixture and has been nothing short of courteous, fair, efficient and friendly. We have no reservations whatsoever in recommending Parkaire to anyone needing such services.

Noel in Toronto
Noel in Toronto

air condition and gas lines

Greg And Darren are the greatest people to deal with been dealing with them for over 15 years always fast never let me down and efficient would recommend to any one Darren fixed my furnace last year and services all my equipment would not call anyone else i trust these two guys and there company

Steve in Ottawa
Steve in Ottawa

Frequent customer, always satisfied

We discovered Park Aire about 12 years ago when the Central Air conditioner in our first house conked out. At the time, we obtained several quotes and they offered the best price and the quickest turnaround time. We were very satisfied and as a result we have used them several times, for all three houses we have lived in; to repair and service the furnace in our second home; to install BBQ gas lines in our current and previous home; and to maintain the air conditioner at our second home.
So when the central air conditioner died in our current home, they were the first ones we called and the people we had replace it.
Thanks as always, Park Aire!

tazeem.hasan in Oakville, Ont
tazeem.hasan in Oakville, Ont

A/C not Working

Do not use them; unprofessional and wrong diagnosis not only was charged for money but it took me time to get a second opinion with the fraction of cost to repair. Park Aire technician was not even sure what the problem was and suggested to change the entire unit (only 2 years old). Then on insistence settled for less repair but with wrong diagnosis nevertheless. As a well wisher texted them but no reply so far.
Hasan- Oakville

Hilary from Mississauga
Hilary from Mississauga

Fast and effective!

The fan on the air conditioning unit outside wasn't working on the hottest day of the year, so I had no cooling system. Justin from Park Aire came first thing the next morning at 7:00 a.m. He immediately identified the source of the problem, replaced the part and was gone in 20 minutes. Great service!
This was the third time I've used Park Aire- the first 2 were for furnace repair. They have consistently been courteous, efficient and fairly-priced.

Steph from Moore Park
Steph from Moore Park

AIR CONDITIONING

Darren's team has installed units in both our houses over the last 5 years and we've been very happy with the service and the professional advice. His team was timely and friendly.

Vitaly Z.
Vitaly Z.

Furnace Work, gas line

This review is long overdue. Darren did work for us on several occasions and every time its a 10 out of 10. When one of his guys couldn't make the appointment last year, Darren went out of his way and came to install the gas line in our brand new house himself, although it meant he was going to be late for his own family function. We really appreciated to be able to use our kitchen after a stressful move. On a different occasion, tenants in our rental property called when heat exchanger in their furnace died. This of course had to happen right on Christmas Day last year. Everybody we called wanted to sell us a new furnace. Darren took down furnace serial numbers and called the manufacturer to confirm that in fact the heat exchanger was still under warranty. He then sent one of his guys to pick up a new part from the manufacturer in the morning and installed it the same day for a total price of $500. This saved us at least $3000 not to mention that our tenants were happy to have their heat back in less then 24 hrs. Talk about customer service, value and integrity. Needless to say, we always call Darren for any heating or cooling work and would recommend Park Aire to anyone without hesitation. Keep up the great work! Cheers, Vitaly in Oakville

Will Miller from York
Will Miller from York

Install a new furnace

We had a smaill gas leak on our old furnace, and panicked. Called Darren from Park Aire, and he quickly arranged for someone to come out and replace our furnice with a newer one we already had. Jeremy came out and did an amazing job. He was such a hard worker, and nice guy. He worked very hard and wouldn't even stop for a break. He also left the area he was working very clean. I would recommend these guys to everyone I know. Very trustworthy, and professional!!

suse ray f in Toronto
suse ray f in Toronto

fixed furnace debacle

I had my furnace relocated by a contractor. He didn't check the open ceiling above the furnace's new location and covered up a duct to my second floor bathroom. He told me to get a baseboard heater, as he wouldn't fix the problem without more money. I couldn't find anyone willing to take on the job. It is a main source of heat upstairs so for weeks I was sleeping in a hooded parka. Then, I found HomeStars and called the three top heat companies. One guy came out and gave me a huge quote. He seemed more interested in handing out a CD and catalog about his company than fixing anything. The next company sent a nice guy who said he didn't want to do it, but if I couldn't find anyone he would do it - for a large amount of money. Then I called Coretemp. (Thank God.) They asked me to send pictures and then suggested that I contact Greg at Park Aire. Greg came over and took the time to see what could be done. When he came back, he had the problem fixed in no time. Greg is so thorough, conscientious and easy-going, the whole experience was actually fun. Both of these companies made things so easy that it still seems surreal.

C.B. in Brampton
C.B. in Brampton

Furnace not working

Furnace wasn't working. Called insurance, they called Park Aire (very lucky) and voila - fixed it! Park Aire called immediately, arranged a time, arrived on time, experienced, straight shooter - great guy Darrin. Would recommend.