Streetside Development Corporation - Calgary

Builders
3, 5558 - 1st Street SE Calgary AB T2H 2W9
HomeStars  >  Builders in Calgary  >  Streetside Development Corporation - Calgary

Reviews for Streetside Development Corporation - Calgary

Rosemarie in Calgary
Rosemarie in Calgary

Hunter House Silverado

Over Christmas and New Years it was extremely cold this year and we found the water in one of our sinks in the master bathroom had frozen. Our warranty on our house was over by a year and 1/2 and once we talked to Streetside they came over and had a look. They have fixed our issue and have done a good job in doing so with minimum inconvenience .We highly recommend them and love our unit.

Jhandler in Toronto
Jhandler in Toronto
1 review Blainville, QC

Town House Purchase

Easily the worst developer I've dealt with. Was flat out li ed to by the salesman, very poor customer service overall. No attention to detail, multiple things wrong with the townhouse. I read reviews prior but did not listen as the location was perfect, now I'm regretting it.

Evanston Sq from Calgary
Evanston Sq from Calgary

Condo

Streetside is absolutely horrible. We have found so many issues and work not done correctly since moving in to our condo in September 2014. Sloppy workmanship. They seem to have no standards! Is there no foreman on site to check that all the work was done right? And once you try to get something repaired that is "under warranty", they waste your time to just come "look" at it and then they try to say your warranty is void because of such and such. Absolutely poor customer service. They do not want to help you. All they care about is cheap materials and getting the condo building up and sold. Will never recommend Streetside to anyone!

Jeffrey Dixon in Okotoks
Jeffrey Dixon in Okotoks
2 reviews OKOTOKS, AB

Okotoks

Poorly built homes in the project . My Bay window is full of black mold. They didn't have any vapor barrier & the insulation just shoved in. Qualco No Quality here. Fiberboard flooring

Puffy  from Calgary
Puffy from Calgary

St Johns on Tenth

NEVER EVER BUY A CONDO FROM THIS DEVELOPER! I got possession of my condo in April of 2014. I have had constant issues since I took possession, they employee trades that when asked to come into your home to fix deficiencies cause even more damage. I have wasted 20-30 man hours dealing with deficiencies after possession. No condo I have ever owned had even close to the amount of problems I have had. And if that's not enough the building was 1 year behind schedule and now the common areas have 1.2 million dollars in deficiencies that the developer is refusing to address on top of the problems within my unit. I will say it again, never buy from streetside!

Dean in Calgary

3, 5558 - 1st Street SE
Calgary
AB
T2H 2W9

I am very disapointed with Streetside Development and would not recommend them to anyone. They did not disclose important information to me, regarding my property, which ended up costing me more than the original price agreed in the contract.

Robson Summit of Montreaux, Calgary
Robson Summit of Montreaux, Calgary

New Condo

I am very dissapointed with my Streetside Development condo at Robson Summit of Montreaux in Calgary. Workmanship was very poor upon possession, and even one year after possession, there are still a number of very critical deficiencies outstanding (Building envelope issues around the deck, nails coming through deck membrane, exposed sheathing where the vinyl deck membrane was intended to tie-in and overlap). There were numerous problems with interior components as well including paint overspray over new hardwood, uneven subfloor causing unevenness in floating floor, flooring transition breakage due to faulty installation by Dannburg Flooring, cracked countertops, dented Bosch appliances, scratched sink among others). While I understand that it is difficult to afford real estate in the best of times I would encourage all prospective buyers to look elsewhere and avoid this company. I have learned the lesson that there are better builders out there and that I should have done better research.

More about Streetside Development Corporation - Calgary

At Streetside, our business is to develop and build comprehensive multi-family condominium communities in Calgary and surrounding areas.