Hira Custom Homes

Hira Custom Homes
519-827-1359
172 Niska Road
Guelph

I had been looking to build a custom home for my family for quite some time but didn't know where to start the process. I heard the ad for Hira Homes on the radio and decided to call. A team member from Hira Homes responded to my call immediately. That day, their team started searching for lots and within 30 days I had acquired a 1 acre in Caledon. During this time, I was able to meet with the architects and designers from Hira Homes. They helped me to design my dream home and I am thankful to them for years to come. What a great service from A-Z. These guys truly care about making their clients happy. They provided me with honest and upfront opinions from floorplans to finishes. Would highly recommend anyone looking to build their dream home.

Ajmer in Horsham
Ajmer in Horsham
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home Construction

We contracted Hira Homes and started the project of building our new home. Hira’s trades team is excellent from the kitchen installers to the interior design. The quality and design was amazing in every aspect of our home, from our staircase to the beautiful crown moldings. There were a few bumps in the road with regard to delays but overall, the whole process was stress-free and we found it very exciting and enjoyed Hira taking care of everything! The staff of Hira Homes are very knowledgeable, trusting and honest in the opinions they provide – it didn’t appear to be a sale but an effort to give us what we wanted. They take into account price without sacrificing quality.

1 review Guelph, ON

Hira Homes Builds Modern Dream Homes!

Hira Homes build our house a few years ago and we are extremely pleased with team and services they provided to build our modern dream home!

The attention to detail and standard options were great! There is unique and diverse selection to choose from! I was also impressed by the professionalism of the Hira Homes Team and they were very responsive when we needed to contact them.

We were so pleased that we asked Hira Homes to build our full basement as well. We love our new space which has a modern and trendy feel to it! Highly recommend Hira Homes! :)

1 review Newmarket, ON

Build the house at Carriage way, wateloo ON

Over the years I had always envisioned buying a lot and building the house that I always wanted. I came across Hira Homes ad and decided to call them. Kamal and I met with 2 other team members of his, we discussed and were able to work on the rough idea I had. Their Architect was able to put my thoughts into drawings to my satisfaction. The next several months, Kamal guided me through every single step, guidance on ceiling height to the shingles on my roof. He offers the best price, quality and service! Try him, you wont regret it!

1 review Kettleby, ON

Home build

By far one of the worst experiences with Hira Homes. Upon signing the contract Kamal claimed the project would be done quickly and with an amazing contracting team and supervisor. At every milestone it was issue after issue. Site supervisor was arrogant. Barely on site. The trades arrived with little manpower. our neighbour had to help with putting beams in since there was only one framer to do it. Kamal hired on three different bricklayers - either they didn't show up or quit because they weren't paid. We received countless complaints by the City due to the manner the site was kept. Mud and materials on the public roads. A complete mess at every step. The only pleasure I have had with Hira Homes is paying them off to get this "builder" off my property.