AAA Windows Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
26-3530 32 Street NE Calgary AB T1Y6G7

Reviews for AAA Windows Ltd

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

save your money, its not worth it

trust me this place is not worth the few bucks you save, they give you the run around when they are saying they will install, they never show up and give some bad excuses and i feel the real reason is that they forget to schedule the times. after installation the windows leak and are of poor quality. the only good reviews you see of them on google i am 100% certain are insiders from the company. I will never use these guys again and will tell everyone I know that needs windows do not go here. save your sanity!!

Yvonne in Calgary
Yvonne in Calgary

Replacement of 9 Windows & 1 Patio Door

It was a pleasure working with Aniket on our home renovation. He gave us great suggestions for how to change our existing 36' door to a 5' patio door. The windows are made of great quality and the team at AAA did a great job of communicating with us throughout the entire process. The installation crew did an amazing job with both the installation and the finishing around the inside of the windows. They did a great job of keeping our home clean.

We would definitely buy AAA windows again and highly recommend them to others.

Tom G in Calgary
Tom G in Calgary

Amazing Window's

After getting a few quotes from around town we decided to go with AAA as they had the most reasonable price. I'm very glad that we did. Once we gave our deposit they sent out the installer for a final measurement. The installer returned a week later with the 6 windows and got the job done in 2 days. He did nice clean work, with no issues to report. The windows look beautiful and couldn't be happier. I highly recommend AAA Windows for new or replacement window projects and will be going back myself soon for a new front door.

Ray in Calgary
Ray in Calgary

House Renovation

AAA Windows did an amazing job to replace our 30 year old windows and doors. Their installer and crew went above and beyond making sure all the details were perfect and we were satisfied with the job. Thank you, AAA!

Paul Gee in Calgary
Paul Gee in Calgary

Terrible

Id say more than 50% of the windows they fitted the seals failed and have moisture between the glass. They tried to say its too much moisture in the house.... give me a break, either they are very stupid or they think the customers are.

Zero pride in themselves zero customer care zero professionalism, give them zero trade and zero dollars.

Basement windows

Tried to orders windows with these guys. They wanted my business but couldn't care less if the job was going to be done right. Took my money for no reason.

Warranty window repair

Worst experience! Came out for multiple window leaks (7 out of 9 windows) and put silicon on outside of the windows and said it was fixed. Was told to do it properly and now I'm left with silicon all over my windows and a dent in the frame (which of course they will not take accountability for). If you did not micromanage and make calls to higher people up they would of left everything for the homeowner. I would never recommend this company, ever! A window company who need to use the homeowners glass cleaner cause they have none. Interesting.

Jim from Calgary

26-3530 32 Street NE
Calgary
AB
T1Y6G7

Replaced windows and sliding patio doors as part of a major house renovation. Windows were purchased through AAA Windows. 1 year later we've experienced leaks in 1 window and 1 sliding door. Over the course of 3 months have tried contacting AAA 5 times and each time I was told that someone would get back to me and not one of those times someone has. They claim to have no records of the sale of the windows or who installed them. The windows seem to be of an acceptable quality. You get what you pay for as far as product is concerned but in my case customer service has been no-existent. Based on this I would certainly not recommend them.

lal
lal
1 review ,

windows replacement

Price was right,very high standard of work performed with safety of his crew and home owner in mind. Clean as you go policy.relace bay windows and total of 6 windows in 4 hrs with no damage with the sidings or walls. knows his work very well and also educade home owner. Very pleased, a true professional in his trade.

Bal in Silver Springs
Bal in Silver Springs
1 review Tappan, NY

replace all windows on home

the job done was good and with in time frame they qouted and no hidden costs or extreas.they cleaned up after the job was done.
the staff was very plight and did not mind pointing what i wanted.

More about AAA Windows Ltd

We at AAA Windows Ltd. manufacture windows, entry doors, sliding doors from the finest thermal resistant material to offer you comfort, quality, elegance and energy savings. Windows and patio doors are virtually maintenance free. Vinyl never needs painting, the color is solid throughout. Made with unique heat reflective materials, windows ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Calgary?