Silverfox Flooring Ltd

Reviews for Silverfox Flooring Ltd

Graham in Calgary
Graham in Calgary

Main Level Hardwood re-finish and add

We had our 1950's oak hardwood refinished and with the home reno new hardwood had to be added. They did a perfect job matching the old and new and we are very happy with the finished product. They were on time and budget. No issues at all.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Hardwood Floor Installation/repair

Silverfox flooring installed new maple flooring in an area where we had an old gas fireplace. They blended in the new flooring with the old along with repairing water damaged hardwood floor in our family room. I was amazed on the final finish, it looked like a newly installed floor. No signs of water damage or transition from the new to older flooring along with min. dust created in the house.

Cindy  from Calgary
Cindy from Calgary

Add new hardwood to existing and refinish

Silverfox Flooring Ltd
29 Abergale Close NE
Calgary
AB
T2A 6J2

We removed our wall between the back entry and dining room and need to extend our existing hardwood floor and refinish all. Paul and his crew did an amazing job and you can't tell where the old floor ends and the new begins. Most impressive was that Paul could tell us what type and grade of wood as well as what finish was on our original floor and was 100 % correct. Very pleased with the work!

Sylvie in Calgary
Sylvie in Calgary

fixing a stain in my engineered oak floors

I had a dark water/ink stain on my oak floors. I googled the internet to see if I could try to remove it myself. WRONG! I made it much worse. It turned into a very dark (and much larger) stain. I then phoned Totem here in Calgary to see if they could recommend a floor refinisher. They suggested Paul Perrault at Silverfox. Paul returned my call within the hour and came to see my mess within a day. As I was putting my house up for sale I needed to have the work done very quickly. He was able to get his workmen over the following day. Not only did they fix the stain by actually removing the pieces and replacing them ( you can't even tell, even in bright sunlight) ! but they also asked if there were any other areas that needed to be looked at. I showed them an entry way that needed an additional piece added - no problem...It was amazing what they accomplished in so little time. I was so pleased and would definitely recommend them. I sold my house and will be getting new floors put into my next place. Looking forward to working with Silverfox again. Sylvie

Arianna from Calgary
Arianna from Calgary

Hardwood Flooring

You can clearly tell Paul has a lot of experience in this matter and his knowledge is incredible. He has an excellent work ethic, he was available for all of my questions at all times, he was very charismatic, personable and you can tell he has the best interest in helping you achieve the house of your dreams. He had done work for my whole family before and the 5 of us say the same thing. We all recommend him 110%, would not look anywhere else for this type of work.

Ananth Rao from Calgary
Ananth Rao from Calgary

Kitchen wood replacement

Paul from Silverfox did an amazing job on our flooring. His quality was excellent and his rates were among the best.

He even went above and beyond to help us repair with a refridgerator leak which was not part of his original scope.

I will use Paul for all future projects and wont hesitate to recommend him to friends.

Paula in Calgary
Paula in Calgary

Flooring in house

A family member recommended Silver Fox and we could not be happier! They were an amazing team! Funny, professional, hard working and I have never seen hardwood floors as beautiful as ours! The quality is unmatched. They helped us choose the right wood for our family and our lifestyle. We love it. We have not had any problems.

Vanessa Dryden in Calgary
Vanessa Dryden in Calgary

hardwood flooring

silverfox flooring was recommended to me by a family friend. They installed new flooringnin my condo and did an exceptional job. I was also thrilled with their customer service. Highly recommended.

Susan in Calgary
Susan in Calgary

hardwood floors installed on 1 floor and staircase

We had hardwood floors installed on our stairs and 2nd floor. They stayed within the quoted time and price range and did a wonderful job! We are very satistfied with the flooring and would recomend to others.

Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Calgary?