Grace Windows & Doors

8131 Keele Street Concord ON

Review for Grace Windows & Doors

Tracy in Toronto
Tracy in Toronto

Poor Quality windows from Grace Windows who was recommended by my Contractor Hausworks

Bought windows from Grace as part of a renovation project in 2005. After approximately 5-6 years the windows installed in the bedroom started to form what looks like a film between the panes along bottom 1/4 of the window (not sure if will show up in photo attached but is very visible in real life). I called my sales person Kevin and he said the manufacturer of the windows was no longer in business. He said he would look into repair but I have never heard back. I'm currently replacing more windows in my home, which reminded me of this unpleasant experience, so thought I would post this so others planning to use Grace would be aware. I will certainly hire a different window provider this time.