GTW Cabinets

Raj in Richmond
Raj in Richmond
5 reviews Richmond, BC

Cabinet refacing

Our old cabinets were dull and peeling so we had them refaced rather than replacing them which would cost us more than double. we are very pleased with the outcome of the work done. I would recommend refacing cabinets over replacing whenever possible.

Quinn
Quinn
1 review W Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Renovation

It was hard for me to find cabinets at most shops because they only sold already made cabinets that they imported. I found gtwcabinets through their website and they were very helpful. They had a designer on staff to design our kitchen at no extra charge who made sure our kitchen had everything my family needs.