Builders

Country lane

905-693-0447
3136 Main Street West
Milton

I had purchased home with this builder after I see good reviews, and their home in Milton. Let's see how builder maintain there quality and workman ship when my home ready in next two years , hope for best

Rose in Milton
Rose in Milton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

2 car garage detached house

I bought Heathwood home in Forest Brook in Richmond hill. The quality of the house is great!!! The standard is much higher than any other builders. closing day no delay at all. Before we moved in, they already planned grass and water it everyday, not like other builders, after moved in few month even one year still no grass. The house they built is energy star home, it really saves energy, we feel warm, but pay less bill. I will definitely recommend to my friends. Great job Heathwood!!!

gehan zaytoun from Mississauga
gehan zaytoun from Mississauga

house

905-693-0447
3136 Main Street West
Milton

I bought the house from Heathwood. The price was fine, the inspection was good and the repair but Heathwood respected the inspections and made all necessary repair. I am happy with the service.

Richmond Hill
Richmond Hill
2 reviews ,

Forestbrook, Richmond Hill

Wow!!!!! Best builder anyone will ever have the priviledge to buy from. Standard features blows everyone elses away. There are not enough complimentary words in the dictionary to describe the excellent service from Marilyn in the decor center. Even the big guys at the top make time to meet with you if you have any problems. Any and all our issues were dealt with above and beyond our expectations. We have been in our house for one and half years and what a solid house it is. It is winter, blustery and freezing outside but you would never know it inside. We would definitely buy another Heathwood home and advise our friends and family to do the same.

1st Home Bliss in Milton
1st Home Bliss in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

What a Beauty!

We are so impressed with our Heathwood home! The sales office team have been spectacular from the purchase, all the way to the closing. The after closing service has also been amazing! We can tell the house is solid and was built with care. You're also getting bang for your buck when you buy a Heathwood. Their standard floors, counters, and fixtures are above and beyond any other "standards" I've seen with other home builders. I would recommend them to everyone.

victoria at winston churchill
victoria at winston churchill

detached house

This is my second house I bought from Heathwood.
it took some time to fix deficiences, but over all the service was good.
We live in the house for three years already and there are no complains on quality of work what was done inside of the house.
One thing I didn't like thogh - toilet paper holders were glued to the wall. I can't change them now - I'll have to repare the wall after I'll take old one out.

jerkey in mississauga
jerkey in mississauga

service

very happy with new home, the after closing service has been very good. I have owned a few homes with other builders and this one has had less problems and better service overall. Times have changed and so has Heathwood.

Sarina in GTA
Sarina in GTA

New home

The after service Heathwood Homes has provided for the new home we purchased has been stellar. Calls are returned immediately and service calls booked promptly. The service is friendly and the focus is on quality. We are very happy with our purchase knowing that we can rely on their quality after service.

Amy in Erin Mills
Amy in Erin Mills
1 review ,

Home

I have very good experience with Heathwood homes. I can advise Heathwood for a new home buyers.I have very good experience with Heathwood homes.