Mr C Lawn Care

Reviews for Mr C Lawn Care

Ted Worthington from Calgary
Ted Worthington from Calgary

Lawn Care

Mr. C used to be very good, but unfortunately that has changed. Now he has hired help that is incompetent, and repeatedly cut the lawn so short and badly scalped it to the point I needed to have large sections removed and resodded at considerable expense. He used to be so nice, but has developed a nasty attitude. He went on a tirade and insisted that it must have been someone else like a neighbor trying to do me a favour by using a dethatching blade on low setting that had killed my lawn. It was Mr. C's employee that did it, and I saw him it doing while looking out my window each and every time, no one else has done my lawn for several years. I might be old, but I am not blind, so now I am disgusted with him. I came across this ad while looking for a different lawn service and I would recommend others also look elsewhere.

SJ from Calgary
SJ from Calgary

Lawn Maintenance

Mr. C Lawn Care has taken care of my lawn for more than 10 years now. They are extremely reliable and reasonably priced. They definitely are worth hiring as they do such a good job.