Metropolitan Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Metropolitan Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Darren & Lisa Cook
Darren & Lisa Cook

Service Work

We have recently used Metropolitan Heating and A/C Ltd for an issue we had with our furnace. I was pleased with the honesty and straight forward answers that were given to the questions that we had asked.

The level of service, professionalism and communication was appreciated. I would highly recommend this company for any heating or air-conditioning equipment that may need servicing.

I will definitely be using this company if needed again.

thank you Darren and Lisa I know Gord was happy he was able to deliver on your expectations. hope you have years of unintrorupeted service

pbmclaughlin
pbmclaughlin

Furnace AC Hot Water Tank

Metropolitan Crew arrived on time and promptly put in protective carpeting and drop cloths throughout. The Crew worked diligently throughout the day, and didn't let up until they were finished.
Later, I went through the lower part of the house, (main floor and basement), with the vacuum. However, Metropolitan had done such a spectacular job of cleaning up that there was literally
nothing to clean. Everything seems to be working well. Looks great! Works even better. Thank you Metropolitan.

Thank you Paul for the positive review. I will share with Mark and Hayden. It was a pleasure to do your job because there was lots of room around the furnace and the music selection was great. Lol.

Dan
Dan
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Pool heater

Work done on time and on budget.
Professional and friendly service. Great workmanship. Would definitely use Metropolitan again, and recommend them

Lol I was wondering if this review would come in. I hope you enjoyed your August, September and October in the pool! November? Maybe a little of a stretch. Glad we could help, and thank you for the positive comments.

tylerdugas1717
tylerdugas1717

new furnace

Metropolitan did a great job installing a new furnace at my house, 2 guys came and installed my furnace within 4 hours. They were very professional and clean which really meant a lot to me as a customer.

This was a great job for us! Close to the shop and lots of space to move around the furnace. I will inform the crew about your positive review. Thanks for your continued loyalty. 25years and counting!!!

Austin in Toronto
Austin in Toronto

Cracked heat exchanger replacement

Had a cracked heat exchanger, many other companies were trying to sell me a new unit, which shouldn't have been the case. Metropolitan came diagnosed the problem and explained to me what happened, and what was needed moving forward. Excellent service, both ways, customer service and technical. Thanks a lot!

Thanks Austin, glad we could help in this situation. Heat exchangers are a tough job, that's why the other companies either refuse to do them, or try to sell you a new unit. Your furnace still had warranty. I'm glad you called Metropolitan.

debi7072
debi7072

Hot water tank

Had an emergency issue sunday evening with my water tank, made a call to Metropoltan heating/air-conditioning. They showed up monday morning and were able to replace it for me very quickly and efficiently. Very friendly guys. Thank you for your fast help.

Thank you Debi for the positive review. You had a pretty good leak going on when we arrived. We always make that stuff a priority. I'm glad we were able to get you fixed up fast

jenrooney
jenrooney

Ac replacement

Mike and the guys came over at exactly 9am to replace my 30 year old ac. The job was very clean and more importantly I had a new Carrier ac and was able to sleep that night. Thank you guys! I will definitely get metropolitan back to replace my furnace when it comes time. Great job at a great price.

Thank you Jen our team strives to deliver quality every time I have passed your comments on to Mike and Hayden they say you have the cutest dogs.

bpmartineau
bpmartineau

Custom duct work in a 3000 square ft home

Work done on time great job workers are professional clean all questions answered service is great would highly recommend this company to anyone thank you job well done for

Thank you Brian for the positive review. It was a bit of a tough job, but the work went quick because your plans were precise. We would be happy to work with you again on any of your HVAC needs.

steve.macartney
steve.macartney
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Furnace air conditioner and humidifier

Excellent service fix all existing issues to existing services and very professional. Would recommend to my neighbours.

Thanks for the positive review. We truly appreciate when a customer takes the time to give us feed back. we look forward to working with you again on any HVAC need you may require in the future

James
James

New furnace installation

Our new furnace was installed by two young guys over the winter. Towards the end of the installation an older man came and inspected their work and gave it the all clear. Less than two days later the furnace had stopped functioning and it sounded as if there was running water inside of it. I called the emergency service number and a technician was dispatched to look at it about a day later. This technician said that the pump had been installed in the wrong location and moved it to the other side of the furnace. He also said that it was unusual for this kind of error to be made. He left and the furnace ran for just short of two days when it stopped working again with the same sound coming from inside of it.

I called the emergency service number again and a different technician was dispatched about a day later. This technician said that the plastic piping to the outside exhaust had been installed at a bad angle, causing condensation to build up in the pipe and run back into the furnace. He adjusted the pipes and the furnace has run properly ever since.

We were without heat for almost a week and were very disappointed in the service provided to us by Metropolitan Heating and Air Conditioning. I reached out to the company through their email contact form on their website and requested a partial refund but never heard anything back.

Dear James
We are sorry for your negetive experience. We try to provide the top service to all our customers. We are also sorry that we missed your email. I will have our staff search for it again. Maybe it got dropped into an improper folder along the way. I wish you had called the office if you were unhappy right away so we could have taken care of it sooner. Here we are six months later and I feel bad that the email was missed, but I would like to talk with you. A 1 star review is not a good thing, and we take your complaint seriously. Please call the office so that we may speak.
Sincerely Steve

More about Metropolitan Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Metropolitan is a well-established heating and air conditioning company that specializes in residential and commercial heating, cooling and ventilation. We are proud to say that since 1979, we have been providing home comfort solutions to our customers. *** Metropolitan’s core management team has over 100 years’ combined experience in the ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Pickering?