Metropolitan Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

15-20 Venture Drive Toronto ON M1B
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Scarborough  >  Metropolitan Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Metropolitan Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

debi7072
debi7072

Hot water tank

Had an emergency issue sunday evening with my water tank, made a call to Metropoltan heating/air-conditioning. They showed up monday morning and were able to replace it for me very quickly and efficiently. Very friendly guys. Thank you for your fast help.

Thank you Debi for the positive review. You had a pretty good leak going on when we arrived. We always make that stuff a priority. I'm glad we were able to get you fixed up fast

jenrooney
jenrooney

Ac replacement

Mike and the guys came over at exactly 9am to replace my 30 year old ac. The job was very clean and more importantly I had a new Carrier ac and was able to sleep that night. Thank you guys! I will definitely get metropolitan back to replace my furnace when it comes time. Great job at a great price.

Thank you Jen our team strives to deliver quality every time I have passed your comments on to Mike and Hayden they say you have the cutest dogs.

bpmartineau
bpmartineau

Custom duct work in a 3000 square ft home

Work done on time great job workers are professional clean all questions answered service is great would highly recommend this company to anyone thank you job well done for

Thank you Brian for the positive review. It was a bit of a tough job, but the work went quick because your plans were precise. We would be happy to work with you again on any of your HVAC needs.

steve.macartney
steve.macartney
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Furnace air conditioner and humidifier

Excellent service fix all existing issues to existing services and very professional. Would recommend to my neighbours.

Thanks for the positive review. We truly appreciate when a customer takes the time to give us feed back. we look forward to working with you again on any HVAC need you may require in the future

James
James

New furnace installation

Metropolitan Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd
416-283-5698
15-20 Venture Drive
Toronto
M1B

Our new furnace was installed by two young guys over the winter. Towards the end of the installation an older man came and inspected their work and gave it the all clear. Less than two days later the furnace had stopped functioning and it sounded as if there was running water inside of it. I called the emergency service number and a technician was dispatched to look at it about a day later. This technician said that the pump had been installed in the wrong location and moved it to the other side of the furnace. He also said that it was unusual for this kind of error to be made. He left and the furnace ran for just short of two days when it stopped working again with the same sound coming from inside of it.

I called the emergency service number again and a different technician was dispatched about a day later. This technician said that the plastic piping to the outside exhaust had been installed at a bad angle, causing condensation to build up in the pipe and run back into the furnace. He adjusted the pipes and the furnace has run properly ever since.

We were without heat for almost a week and were very disappointed in the service provided to us by Metropolitan Heating and Air Conditioning. I reached out to the company through their email contact form on their website and requested a partial refund but never heard anything back.

Dear James
We are sorry for your negetive experience. We try to provide the top service to all our customers. We are also sorry that we missed your email. I will have our staff search for it again. Maybe it got dropped into an improper folder along the way. I wish you had called the office if you were unhappy right away so we could have taken care of it sooner. Here we are six months later and I feel bad that the email was missed, but I would like to talk with you. A 1 star review is not a good thing, and we take your complaint seriously. Please call the office so that we may speak.
Sincerely Steve

s i.
s i.
1 review Pickering, ON

New furnace and hot water tank

The technician came out within 2 hrs of my call, but sadly our furnace was dead.

He laid out our options, and the next day we had a new high efficiency furnace and our own hot water tank.

All in all a great experience and would recommend Steve and his guys to anyone.

Thanks Seamus for the positive review. It was a bit of a tough install, but we powered through and got it done.

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Replace furnace, a/c and hot water heater

My furnace stopped working on a weekend in January and although I hoped it would last another year, had been advised in June that this may be the last season.On call was great helping me to get it running and a tech came first thing Monday to assess further. It was advised and I agreed to replace it. Doug came out and we reviewed options. I decided to replace my approximately 30 yr. old a/c at the same time. All the work was completed a few days later, they were on time,professional and I really have to give them credit as the area they were working in is very small and cramped. They managed without having to remove walls, doors etc. When it rains it pours and I ended up replacing my hot water heater in March as well in the very small cramped space. They did it and everything works fine. The only advice I would give for future improvement to client satisfaction is to initiate a courtesy call when a crew is significantly delayed, which happened in March. However, when I contacted Doug, I did get an immediate call back.

Thank you Linda for the positive review. Metropolitan always strives for complete customer satisfaction. I'm not sure why the breakdown in communication happened, but it was noted at the time , and we continue to work hard so that we can eliminate those kind of glitches in our service. Again, thanks for the 10 out of 10. We appreciate it!

massey.ahmar
massey.ahmar

Home furnace

Bought a furnace off of Doug - amazing client support and very knowledgeable. Very smooth experience

Thanks so much for the positive review. I'm glad everything went as smoothly as promised. It is always our goal to provide excellent customer service.

Alex R.
Alex R.

Furnace

Bought a new from Doug. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He made good recommendations and a fair price.

Thanks Alex. it's good to hear Doug is on the Level. Metropolitan appreciates the positive review and we look forward to taking care of all your heating and cooling needs for many years to come.

Scott W.
Scott W.
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

New Rooftop super quick instal

Called Metropolitan for emergency service for a rooftop furnace that had failed during the coldest stretch of weather we have had in years. I've used them before and they were very good so I went with them again. After diagnosing the problem, it turned out I needed a new unit, no surprise there it was over 30 years old. Again they were fairly priced and quick! they were able to instal the unit on the next business day and get me out of a tight spot. The instal crew were great, -30 windchill and they were on the roof working away to get me going again . You won't do any better than working with these guys. You'll see the pictures ,out with the old ,in with the new, to arrange the unit and a crane and a crew to instal in one business day is still a little unbelievable to me!

Thank you so much for the positive review. The guys did look a little chilled when they got back to the shop. I will put a Gold Star on the board for them. Glad we could help

More about Metropolitan Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Metropolitan is a well-established heating and air conditioning company that specializes in residential and commercial heating, cooling and ventilation. We are proud to say that since 1979, we have been providing home comfort solutions to our customers.
***
Metropolitan’s core management team has over 100 years’ combined experience in the industry, bringing a level of experience and attention to detail that translates into a smooth sales and installation process. Customers can feel confident that the job will be completed on-time and on-budget.
***
Metropolitan is an authorized dealer of Carrier equipment. Our professional and courteous staff can assist you in keeping your home a comfortable place for years to come.
***
At Metropolitan, we provide our customers with a service team that is second to none.
***
Our professional and courteous staff is the right choice whether you require preventative maintenance, emergency service, or an annual cleaning & inspection.
24-hour heating service & portable heating solutions,
Service all makes & models of furnaces & air conditioners,
Maintenance contracts for heating & air conditioning equipment,
Factory- & company-trained technicians,
Proper maintenance of your heating and cooling appliances is essential for unit efficiency, indoor air quality and extended product life. At Metropolitan, our service plans are tailored to suit your needs, at competitive prices.