McKinley Heating Service Experts

11122 156 Street NW Edmonton AB T5M1Y1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  McKinley Heating Service Experts
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for McKinley Heating Service Experts

1 review Edmonton, AB

Michael and Tyler arrived at the scheduled time and installed the water heater within two hours. They were very professional and courteous. Michael gave us a demonstration on the features of the water heater and walked us through cleaning instructions. We were very impressed with the service. Thank you.

Job Price

We strive to provide excellent service and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience with Michael and Tyler!

1 review St. Albert, AB

Travis from McKinley Heating service Experts (Edmonton did an excellent job on the yearly maintenance for my furnace. He was prompt, efficient and explained everything that was done in a most professional manner. I would recommend him highly

Job Price

We are so glad you chose us for your maintenance call and look forward to continuing to be your trusted partner for any HVAC needs!

1 review St. Albert, AB

July 19, 2017
Travis Day was the technician. He was professional and courteous. He answered my questions and offered advice about when I should purchase a new furnace.

He was very well spoken and very clean.

I would certainly have him back for any other service.

Job Price

We are so glad you chose to use our team for your climate control needs and look forward to continuing to be your trusted team for any HVAC needs.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Excellent work & expert installation from McKinley’s service technician, Freddie, who installed my new mini split-AC. Freddie answered all my questions in a knowledgeable, professional way. Thanks Freddie and your helper Francesco.

Job Price

We hope you're enjoying your new system!

1 review Edmonton, AB

We have our Tune ups done annually. Travis Day was the technician performing the service June 2nd. Travis was on time, well groomed , friendly and professional. He did the work efficiently with minimal disturbance to us . He noticed that our humidifier pad was in need of replacing and asked if we wanted a new one installed. Travis explained everything succinctly and made a couple of helpful suggestions.

Job Price

Thank you so much for choosing to be a PLUS customer!

Paul in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Very professional service from the initial assessment with Mathew to the installation by Vince and his associates. They were clean, punctual, knowledgable and thorough. Would highly recommend.
Thank you very much.

Job Price

Thank you for this great review and recommendation!

Luisa araujo in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Michael, was very friendly & a fast hard worker! Very clean! I'm very happy, I got Mckinley, to instal my air conditioning, thank you all!
I hope summer comes soon!!!!!

Job Price

Thank you for choosing us for your new air conditioning system!

charles in Beaumont
1 review Division No. 11, AB

Coldest day of the year, of course our furnace quits. Called Mckinley and Josh Weiss saved the day with promt and efficient service. Thank you for being so informative and pleasant.

Job Price

We are happy that Josh was able to get you warm again and we appreciate you choosing McKinley Heating Service Experts!

wayne scouten
11 reviews Edmonton, AB

This last weekend my furnace went down. I contacted McKinley Heating immediately and was informed that someone would contact me asap. Taran came out to look at my furnace and diagnosed the problem immediately. Taran did not have the part that was needed but was able to get it and install it the following day. Taran communicated the problem very well and had the product installed within the estimated time. I would recommend McKinley heating to anyone I know!