Divine Hardwood Flooring

bernadette mcewen in Halfmoon bay
bernadette mcewen in Halfmoon bay
2 reviews HALFMOON BAY, BC

Kitchen Cabinets

Aldrich Cabinets Burnaby BC supplied my kitchen cabinets and installed them with such precision that there are only milimetres to spare. An incredible and professional job. I highly recommend them. It was worth the extra money I could have paid. My sister-in-law had Aldrich do her cabinets and five years on they are perfect still. Alfie is a truely gifted cabinet maker. Bernadette Halfmoon Bay Sunshine Coast BC

Thank you Bernadette.

Brandi in Edmonton
Brandi in Edmonton
8 reviews EDMONTON, AB

floor instalation

Very courteous sales person. He assisted us with choosing the wright product for our home that will match the rest of the house. He explained the difference between all kinds of hard wood floor options. The estimate was what we expected and the total price was the same. The installers were on time and worked very hard. I apreciate the experience of the people who work for this company.

Thank you Brandi.

JY in Burnaby
JY in Burnaby
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

hardwood and laminate

Divine Flooring is professional and efficient. Their high quality products significantly enhanced the value of our house. They did great jobs on installing and sanding our hardwood floor. We are also very happy with the engineering laminate which are beautiful and sustainable. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone that would like to have high-end living environments.

Thank you JY.

Michael in Calgary
Michael in Calgary

cost estimate for new hardwood floors

I went to Divine since my home builder told me they are the ones doing my hardwood floors in the new home. I called ahead of time to ask to see someone and was told to come down to the showroom. Upon arrival, there was NO ONE at the front reception area for AT LEAST 15 MIN, there were 2 ladies that seemed to be carrying lunch boxes to the back office and they both saw me go in the front of the store, I guess they just ignored me since no one came to greet me. I HAD TO WAIT TIL I was so frustrated, I called their number from my cell phone and told the girl that I WAS ACTUALLY IN THE STORE and need some assistance. What a joke. Anyways, she arranged another girl to ask me to setup an appointment so that she could better get more info from the builder. I told her that I had the blueprint and just need an estimate to do hardwood, and to show me the different types of hardwood. She insisted I had to make another appointment, so I did. I went in again after few weeks to my appointment and she pulled out this sheet of prices, told me the types of hardwood in 15 min. She didn't even ask to see my blueprint of the house. So here's what I don't understand, why DIDN'T SHE JUST do that the first time I was there? This could have saved me another trip to head down with baby and shift several other appointments just to make it to this one. I don't think it was a pleasent experience.

Jerry in Calgary
Jerry in Calgary
13 reviews CHESTERMERE, AB

Replace 10 hardwood boards

we were doing some home renos and called Divine as we heard that they would replace hardwood boards that had damaged . The guy showed up and removed the boards and replaced with new one . He also cleaned up his mess as there was a lot of sawdust .

Thank you Jerry.

Frank Severinsen in Calgary
Frank Severinsen in Calgary

Repair and refinish Hardwood floor

Divine Hardwood installed hardwood in our kitchen to match existing hardwood due to kitchen renovations. Then refinished the entire main floor. The flooring looks amazing, the job was on-time and on-budget. Great job.

Thank you Frank.

Sonia in Edmonton
Sonia in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

hardwood flooring

I am not very happy with the hardwood flooring. The floors are very squeaky and they tried fixing it twice without resolving the problem. I am still having problems with the flooring. I am not happy with the service and the floors. I would not recommend this company.

chrissy in Vancouver
chrissy in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

new engineered hardwood

divine hardwood flooring has a really good selection of the latest trends in flooring. they can custom make steps and insets. they will do whatever you need to make your job fabulous. their installers were very professional and curteous. they left the site very clean and did the job in a very short time. i was very impressed with their work and my floors are incredible. i chose engineered hardwood glue-down application. i have radiant heating (geothermal) (first building in vancouver). i have concrete subfloor. my floor is incredibly solid.

Thank you Chrissy.

FlamesFan
FlamesFan

Hardwood

Divine Hardwood Flooring is great if you are looking for very high end expensive hardwood. Interior Designers love this place becasue they carry a wide range of high-end designer products. There showroom is stunning and the salesmen and designers are great but I find them too be a bit overpriced. If you are looking to work with a designer and want very high -end upscale products then I reccomend.

Thank you very much for the review.

More about Divine Hardwood Flooring

Since the inception of Divine Flooring in 1998, we have always worked hard to make DIVINE synonymous with superior products and superior experiences. Beyond quality and service, we strive to be innovative, flexible and responsive to the market.
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Calgary?