Garage Strategies Inc

780-433-5721
5305 99 Street NW
Edmonton
AB

I recently purchased a 15 year old home on the south side as a revenue property. The home was beautiful but the triple attached garage was very lack lustre and hindered my optimization of rental income. After great disappointment at several other so called garage expert stores, I approached Garage Strategies with flooring and cabinet questions and was pleasantly surprised at the level of service I was provided. This is clearly a reputable and service oriented company which took my rental property to the next level. They take great pride in their work and are ahead of the game in all aspects of garage beautification. I will be posting pictures of the finished product as soon as my tenants forward them to me so everybody can appreciate what they are capable of. Garage strategies has earned a lifetime customer with highest acalades going to the install team.