Stevenson Cartage & Moving

Review for Stevenson Cartage & Moving

SS
SS

Move From Brighton to Vaughan

After nearly 25 moves, I have finally found movers who care.
Lynne and Rick and their team went above and beyond to help me move and I could not be happier.
One day was spent packing, the next day they loaded the truck and the third day they unloaded at my new place. I expected, as with past experience, to be thrown in the door but, much to my surprise, they stayed and helped unpack my treasures.
They are the only Company that I have ever moved with that I would be pleased to recommend.
Jan