Snow Removal
850, avenue Tecumseh Pointe-Claire QC
HomeStars  >  Snow Removal in Cornwall  >  Syljack Inc.

Reviews for Syljack Inc.

MA. in Pincourt
MA. in Pincourt
1 review Pincourt, QC

snow removal

The worse snow removal company ever. The supervisor( she) is very impolite. When I called for the service that i did not receive, she just said " you can ask help from your neigbour, put your car in street, we are the only company which is working in 25 Dec. I can tell all other company clean 2 or 3 time and they do not show up. you need to call and fight with them. I called customer protection and I will complaint officially for sure.

Mark
Mark

Dishonest

They never respected their own contract. They never remove snow before 5pm, and will only do it if we beg them to do so. They charged us for a double parking but only ever cleaned enough space for 1 car. They still have not removed snow this year 2018, 2 snow falls, still no removal. We call and call but they either do not answer or say they will pass. They do not.
Update: 08 jan 2017, They cleared out the snow for the previous snow fall 1 day later after we called and begged for them to clear out the snow. They still haven't cleared out the snow for today's snowfall and it is 8pm as I am writing this. They simply do not respect their contract.

Snow removal company

514-630-6662
850, avenue Tecumseh
Pointe-Claire
QC

The worst snow removal company ever. The tractor will not show up. They never respect their timing. They don't answer the phone and if they answer they are impolite. I will never recommend this company

Gabe in Toronto
Gabe in Toronto
1 review Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC

They just don't do the job they awere paid for

If I would have shredded 205 dollars they would have been better spent. They never respect their contractual obligations. They don't care if you call them (they don't even answer). I will never pay for their service again. I certainly recommend against hiring them.

Moataz in Toronto
Moataz in Toronto
1 review Vaudreuil-Soulanges Regional County Municipality, QC

Snow removal

The worst snow removal Co. Ever, I would never recommend this Co to anyone. They do not remove the snow from the driveway properly, the guy just come to remove fast (1 time) to leave. They never do what they have stated in their Contract. In addition to that they do not care about their clients and they do not consider any complaints. Never go with this Co.

Horrible service,full of excuses

514-630-6662
850, avenue Tecumseh
Pointe-Claire
QC

My neighbours all use a competitor, and their driveways are always cleared twice. I need to call SylJack and ask why they still have not passed by,always. Go somewhere else!

Bad service

Bad service , bad customer service , unprofessional in answering phones sometimes rude , bad supervisor, they didn't answer my mails .don't use them , save your time . They didn't respect the contract from first day they came 7pm , second storm they came only one time although the other two companies came twice , when I called the they told me put winter tires in your car to enter your garage easy and don't complain again .

1 review Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC

Very dissatisfied with Syljack

Have been a Syljack customer for several years. This year in particular has been noticeably worse in terms of service, communication and delays. Have had to call on several occasions to find out why my driveway was not cleared by the time that was outlined on the contract. Was either told that they were surprised to hear I was never visited or told to call back later. When I would call back later the line would go to voice mail and there was no way to contact them until the next business day. I would never recommend this company and will never use them again.

Snow removal

Great service! They came out multiple times, great customer service, friendly staff, great price. Would greatly recommend them. They use what I believe is the best equipment. You call they answer.

1 review Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC

Snow Removal

First snowfall of 2015 and they have only passed by ONCE!!! And the job they did do was sub-par.

Definitely avoid... Never Again!

Rick's Snow Removal (our previous service) was excellent! We just wanted to try something new... But this is unacceptable. Rick's has passed by 5x more than Syljack for one snowfall. And yeah... They Never answer their phone. :( Very disappointed.