HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Langley  >  Adanac Roofing And Gutters

anu in Vancouver
anu in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roofing and gutters

JC and his crew did a great job. Good company to deal with. I would definitely recommend them. We dealt with Kurt who was prompt and delivered what they promised.

Hi Anu. Thanks for you for taking the time to write a review and for your business. I will make sure the crew that worked on you project aware of your review. They love reading about themselves it means a lot to them when the customer is 100% happy. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

MCW in Surrey
MCW in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Replacing original cedar roof!

Because of Adanac our roof was done without any hassle. The crew (Mardo and gang) were awesome. They kept the site very clean and worked respectfully and when they could were willing to put in long hours. Probably working during the hottest days of the summer... they found an unfriendly wasp nest in our old roof and they even helped to find my dog when he decided to bolt. These guys work hard and methodically. They really made this painless and were very good to have around. Dan and Cody are very knowledgable and were very patient when we weren't sure about which colour or product we wanted. I would trust them to do my roof again. I will recommend you whenever I get the chance. Thanks, Cathy & Barry

Hi Cathy. Thank you for the nice review and for your business. It was a pleasure working with you and the Landmark Tl shingles on your roof look fantastic. I will be sure to let all the guys that work on your project aware of your review it means a lot to them. Thanks again. Dan Marr owner Adanac roofing and Gutters.

145 King Edward in Coquitlam
145 King Edward in Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

re and re roof @ 145 King Edward St. Coquitlam

When we needed our roof replaced we asked friends and family for input . Adanac was recommended by my brother in law who had them replace his roof a few years ago.
As I was out of town my wife called and asked to have an estimate for a new roof.
Adanac responded within two days and gave her a quote. I was very impressed with the very professional presentation and information included and we decided to have them do the work.
The crew that arrived to replace the roof were professional. They set up with minimal noise or disruption and completed the removal and installation in a very timely manner. When the roof was completed the crew did a great clean up around the property.
Adanac Roofing can be proud of the employees they have.
We would definitely recommend Adanac Roofing to anyone needing
work done to their home.

Hi Thank you for business and for taking the time to write a review. We are very proud of our staff if you aren't proud of your work you wont be able to work for us. I will be sure to let everyone that was involved with your project aware of your review it means a lot to them .Thanks again Dan Marr Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

roof

Kurt Livingstone and all his crew were great to deal with. The workmanship was very good and the cleanup was excellent( most crews leave a mess even though they think they clean up). I would recommend your firm wholeheartedly.

Glen

Hi Glen Thanks for your business and for taking the time to write a review we appreciate it.I will be sure to let everyone that worked on your job aware of your comments. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Roofing and Gutters

The guys at Adanac did a great job replacing the shingles and installing new gutters on our house. They worked very quickly and efficiently since they only had 4 days to complete the job. We were very pleased with the work completed. They were very professional and definitely would recommend.

Hi Thanks for the review and your business. We know it can be quite stressful having a roofing project done on your house. We try to make every project we do as professional as possible and work and take the worry out of hiring a roofing contractor. Thanks again for the review it means a lot to us . I will let every one involved with your project aware of your review thanks again. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Vinman10 in Port Moody
Vinman10 in Port Moody
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

Full roof replacement

JC (Project Lead) and Kurt Livingstone were fantastic to deal with in every respect. The workmanship was excellent and Kurt was responsive to my inquiries both pre and post completion. This company is top notch!

Hi Vinman. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write a review. It means a lot to us at Adanac to know our customers are happy with there roofing project. I will be sure to let everyone involved with your project aware of your review. Thanks again Dan Marr Adanac Roofing and |Gutters.

Janice & Rudy in North Vancouver
Janice & Rudy in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

New Roof, including sheathing and 3 skylights.

Ryan's crew arrived promptly, stripped and installed the new roof including sheathing & 3 skylights all in one day!! They were efficient and friendly. The site was cleaned up before they left.
We were extremely pleased and would recommend them anytime.

Janice & Rudy
Deep Cove

Hi Janice. Thank you for valued business and taking the time to write a review it means a lot to me and the crew. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac roofing and gutters

Anita Elstak in Chilliwack
Anita Elstak in Chilliwack
2 reviews Surrey, BC

This is the second time I have used Adanac Roofing. They did our roof in Langley and in Cultus lake. Courteous, professional and quality workmanship. I would hesitate to recommend them. Thank you Cody & team!

Anita

Hi Anita. Thanks again for your valued business and for your referrals. We love working for previous customers.

Thanks Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Roofing and Gutters on multiple homes

Adanac Roofing and Gutters has worked on multiple projects for our family. They put on a new roof at our first house and recently completed all new gutters and soffits at our current home.

I highly recommend Adanac, and they will always be our first choice for our roofing and gutter needs in the future.

I like that they are a local, family business. They do quality work and you can tell that customer satisfaction is very important to them.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and for your valued business. Your gutters and soffits look great. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Xiaomei in Vancouver
Xiaomei in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roof and built-in gutter project

We had our old cedar roof replaced with architectural shingles (looks like cedar) by Adanac this June. We had quotes from three companies. One is very expensive, and we chose Adanac from the other two because they had more product options. So far, we’re very satisfied with the whole process. The project manager Kurt seems very knowledgeable, and is friendly and professional. He replied to my questions promptly and gave me two addresses of previous jobs to check out which helped with color choices. The crew led by JC were very nice and hardworking. They cleaned up by the end of the day, every day. We appreciated it when JC let us know, before we even noticed, that an old pipe was damage by him when adjusting. The new roof looks great, the only concern we have is the built-in gutter. Adanac offers 10 year workmanship warranty, so we expect that everything will work out great.
Xiaomei

Hi Xiaomei. Thank you for your valued business and for writing such a nice review. We reroof almost 300 roofs a year and are taking the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor on everyone. I will be sure to let Kurt and the crew aware of your review it means a lot to them. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

More about Adanac Roofing And Gutters

Adanac is dedicated to providing its customers with quality roofing and aluminum gutter services backed by strong workmanship and material warranties! Adanac’s roofing capabilities encompass virtually all forms of steep-slope and flat roofing.

We strive to offer our customers the highest level of customer service in an effort to maintain a strong referral base. In doing this, we have succeeded in becoming one of the lower mainland's premier roofing companies