HomeStars  >  Roofing in Langley  >  Adanac Roofing And Gutters

Reviews for Adanac Roofing And Gutters

Al from Tri-Cities
Al from Tri-Cities
19 reviews Vancouver, BC

Excellent Roofing Company - Recommended Without Reservation (Pre-Sales Process and Post Roofing Project Details)

First things first; a roofing project is typically a big expense for any household. At least it was for us. We saved for it for a little while and when the time came to make the choice, we canvassed 6 of Vancouver's companies, including some referrals I received from some internet sources and forums. Elements* I was looking for included skills of the roofer, quality of the company, warranty and professionalism/respect.

At the outset, Adanac was one of the leading roofers - Kurt demonstrated that he is professional, helpful and competent. He was also always very responsive and had a fast turnaround time and so Adanac very quickly became one of our top three choices after the first round of evaluations and discussions. We looked at shingles options and we discussed this with different contractors.

We stopped the process in early Spring due to some other events, and re-engaged our top three options a couple of months later. Kurt was again right off the bat highly responsive and whilst Adanac and a second company were very close on price, and the third company was aggressively re-bidding, we chose to go with Adanac because of the consistency with which Adanac demonstrated their professionalism, helpfulness, and commitment to quality and value.

As part of this process, I also spoke to the owner of Adanac (Dan) and Dan proved to be honest, an expert in his field and also has a direct and very helpful style. Thanks to Dan, we picked up a few tips on some of our other plans (related to sun tunnels and skylights) and which will make for a much more aesthetic result. I genuinely appreciated engaging with Dan, and I believe homeowners will feel the same way. We also discussed the shingles with Kurt and Dan later in the process and they gave us excellent advice and perspectives which helped us in the details of our decision making process further.

So the bottom line (as I know for most homeowners a roofing project is a large scale one) is that we feel our criteria was met with Adanac and therefore chose to engage them for this project of ours. Thanks to Dan and Kurt for helping us through this process - we're happy with our decision for Adanac.

*Elements we considered (detail)

1. Quality of the roofing solution - including labor, materials and workmanship;
2. Trust in the roofers' skills, and the roofing company to stand by their product and work, including warranty;
3. Value - cost/value quotient;
4. Relationship and turnaround times

_______________________________

Post Project Update:

Kurt was the project manager for our project and as always, he proved to be an excellent partner - on time, checking in on things and an all round nice guy to deal with. Thank you Kurt for everything.

The Adanac crew was in one word (or two!) - simply superb - far exceeding even my own expectations. The crew composed of Mardo, Meinnard, and Ernesto and wow what a fantastic team this was/is. They worked extremely hard and meticulously, paying close attention to the small details, ensuring that the roof installation was completed on time, and in a very professional way, looking after our property and roof in an excellent fashion.

Each day the work site was cleaned well, the crew worked hard and with quality; Ernesto was meticulous in helping with the small details as well as being a great all round guy on the project whom we appreciated. Mardo is a great leader and oversaw the quality assurance as well as being a fantastic partner throughout the project, taking care of the project and the small details which really matter when it comes to roofing. Meinnard worked tirelessly and showed fantastic flair in his skills, attitude and professionalism.

This was a more complex project as we were not only replacing an old torch on with shingles, but we also have multiple layers of roofing, and were also installing new skylights, replacing old ones, installing new sun tunnels and putting in a different drainage system.

But wow these guys just blew us away with their steady commitment and technical skills, as well as excellent work ethic and professionalism.

My partner has some experience in construction and each day praised the team saying what a pleasure it was to work with them and see how they worked.

I mean - seriously, what more can you ask for? A great crew, a friendly team, professional attitude and then the skills and expertise to back things up?!

I am so happy that we selected Adanac and really, without a doubt, recommend Dan Marr's business "Adanac Roofing" and his full team, without reservation. Dan is a top guy and stands behind his people and business - you couldn't ask for better in a crowded market like this.

Many thanks once again to Dan, Kurt, Mardo, Meinnard and Ernesto! So happy to do business with you all, and will recommend you to family and friends without reservation.

I am therefore updating this Homestars review to include the project experience and hope it helps other homeowners in their quest for quality roofing companies and contractors.

Thank you again guys, thank you again Adanac Roofing!

Wow. Al thank you so much for your business and writing what I believe is the best review on this site. I have been in this business for over 30 years and I would have to say your comments have made me more proud what our company as become and what a great feeling to here how our customer experience in dealing with Adanac Roofing. We understand how it can be quite nerve racking and stressful on hiring the right roofing contractor. We like to believe we are taking the fear out of the industry of hiring a roofing contractor one customer at a time. I will let everyone involved in your project aware of your comments it means a lot to them. Thanks again and for a future referrals. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and gutters.

Doug Pierce in Surrey
Doug Pierce in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Replace old cedar roof with new roof.

I could not be happier with the new roof that Mardo and his two crew mates from Adanac Roofing, Minnierd and Carlo, put on our house. Their attention to the details that make or break a job is second to none.

They went about their work like roofing surgeons in a very organized and meticulous way and always showed me that they had pride in their work. They had a plan for each days work, and they left the job site neat and clean after each day, and to boot, they are genuinely nice guys.

The quote I received from Dan Marr, owner of Adanac, was well thought out and complete with all of the items that are required for a top notch job. He was always available to answer questions, and visited the site at least three times to make sure that everything was going as planned.

I can honestly say that I hit the roofing jackpot with Adanac.

Regards
Doug Pierce

Hi Doug.
Thank you for your business and taking the time to write a review. I will be sure to let Mardos crew aware of your comments it means a lot to the them. Thanks again. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

The Taylor's in Surrey
The Taylor's in Surrey

Roof and Gutters

We recently had our roof and gutters done to replace our old cedar roof, Wally and his crew came in and did a first class job, at the end of each day we had no mess to cleanup, no nails to worry about and no garbage, they did a super job from start to finish , also a big thank you to Dan for going that little extra to supply and install the black fascia covers over the existing old fascia.Everybody comments now on how good the new gutters look with the new roof, we would recommend Adanac for your new roof they are great.
The Taylor's- North Delta

Hi Mr. Taylor
Thanks you for valued business and for taking the time to write about your experience in dealing with Adanac Roofing and Gutters. I will let everyone aware of your review it means a lot to us. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

New roof and gutters

Adanac was professional and competitive in their price. We got a new roof, gutters and fascia board replaced. Highly recommend! They showed up on time and completed the job promptly- we are very happy with the work!

Hi Private User. Thank you for the review and for your valued Business. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Rob & Val Morrison in Coquitlam
Rob & Val Morrison in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

New Roof

We recently had to have our roof replaced, including all the plywood. The project took three days and was exactly what Kurt quoted. They protected our porch with tarps and cleaned the perimeter every day before leaving. Not one nail to be found! Roof looks great and we have had neighbours enquiring. Excellent workmanship all round. Highly recommend this company.

Hi Rob
Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write a review it means a lot to us. I will be sure to let all the guys that were involved with your project aware of your comments. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

gil in Coquitlam
gil in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Roofing and Gutters

just had my roof and gutters done by Adanac roofing. Cody gave me a good price and it was all done in 3 days, roof and gutters cleanup and bin gone. All done very professionally. I was very impressed and would recommend them to anyone.Thankyou Adanac great job. Gil.

Hi Mr Gill. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your business.Here at Adanac Roofing we are trying to take the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor one customer at a time.I will let everyone that worked on your project aware of your review it means alot to us thanks again. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Sandra in Langley
Sandra in Langley

Happy ending

Our roof had a leak this winter and following a roof inspection it appeared that a new roof was needed. Cody came to provide information and gave me a detailed outline of my options and provided samples. I really appreciated the time he took to explain everything to me. This was in contrast to another company that came to the door, looked upwards at the roof and quoted me a flat fee. For this reason, and for the name that they had in the neighborhood, I chose their company. Everything was done very professionally and I was pleased with the work from start to finish. They were good at giving me updates, the roofers (Mardo and his crew) were on time, thorough and cleaned up the worksite so well each night and after completion. I had some extra things for them to do based on the roofer's report and they completed that with no problem. I then had gutters installed and again was so happy with the work of Matt and Cherise - they ran any changes by me and were efficient and conscientious. All in all, we are very pleased with the roof/gutters and the way the work was completed and the look of the house. A happy ending to our leaky roof!!

Hi Sandra. Thank you for your business and taking the time to write a review.It means alot to us that every customers has a positive experience when hiring Adanac Roofing to take on there project.We try to make it as pleasant and as professional as possible when dealing with us.|I will be sure to let everyone involved with your project aware of your review.Thanks again. Dan arr Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

rmlewis2010 in Walnut Grove
rmlewis2010 in Walnut Grove

Roofing and gutters

We needed to have our roof and gutters replaced on our house so we asked around. We heard about Adanac through a friend, and called Dan right away. He came by and gave us a quote. He was familiar with our house as he lives in the area. After discussing our options with him, we booked Adanac the next day. Wally and Dave were amazing! The roof took 2 days, and a week later Matt and Cherise came and did the gutters. The house and yard was spotless!! We can't tell you how happy we are with the job they did. The house looks amazing.

Hi Thank you for the business and taking the time to write a review. I will be sure to let everybody involved aware of your comments. It means a lot to the guys.
Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Paul Watkins in Surrey
Paul Watkins in Surrey

Roof and Gutter install

In the last couple of years we had watched Adanac work crews replacing several of our neighbors roofs, and were always impressed by their work ethic, professionalism, and the fact that at the end of each work day the guys performed a thorough site clean up, so we had no hesitation in contacting Adanac when it was time to replace our roof and gutters. Cory came to see us, made recommendations for our roof and gutter choices and gave us a very competitive quote. The day that the job was due to start Rusty and his crew arrived ahead of time and from then on to the completion of the work everything ran like clockwork for the tear down of the old roof and installment of the new. The same comment applies for the gutter install done by Marshall and Luke. We highly recommend Adanac to anyone who require any roofing/gutter servicing.

Hi Paul. Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience on having your roof and gutter project done by our company. Our goal is taking the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor I know it can be a very stressful process for any home owner. We here at Adanac want to make each project as pleasant as possible and to make sure every customer has no problem on referring us to there family or neighbors. We believe we have built this company to what it is today on making sure evry customers is happy with there choice are hiring Adanac Roofing. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

keithl73 in Coquitlam
keithl73 in Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Replacemt of gutters

I just recently had my gutters replaced by Adanac and am very satisfied with their work. Dan was quick to respond to my initial inquiry and provided me with a very competitive quote. When it came time to get the work done, Marshal and his helper completed the job on time and on budget. I have to say that he was very polite and friendly and did a good job of cleaning up the mess that was once my old gutters. I would recommend this company for sure.

Hi Keith. Thank you for taking the time on writing how your experience in dealing with our company it means a lot. Here at Adanac we try to take the fear out of hiring a contractor and make it as pleasant as possible on having work done on your home. I will let every one involved with your project aware of your comments. Thanks for your business and any future referral's. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and gutters.

More about Adanac Roofing And Gutters

Adanac is dedicated to providing its customers with quality roofing and aluminum gutter services backed by strong workmanship and material warranties! Adanac’s roofing capabilities encompass virtually all forms of steep-slope and flat roofing.

We strive to offer our customers the highest level of customer service in an effort to maintain a strong referral base. In doing this, we have succeeded in becoming one of the lower mainland's premier roofing companies