HomeStars  >  Skylight Installation & Repair in Langley  >  Adanac Roofing and Gutters

Reviews for Adanac Roofing and Gutters

Maureen & Athos in Surrey
1 review Langley, BC

We are extremely happy with the work Adanac did. We had a leak over the porch and we called Adanac to come in and take a look. We previously had it repaired many times. Cody promptly came over the next day and was up on the roof doing a temporary repair job in the pouring rain. It was a pleasure having Cody come over and take the time necessary to go over our options. As this was the first time we have had to replace a roof, Cody took the time to reassure us on how things would be done. We were a little hesitant about having to have our roof replaced, as you hear many horror stories, and our present roof was not exactly done correct (to our knowledge) as per the leaks over the years. Cody made us feel confident that the job would be done right. To our pleasant surprise, between Cody, Wally and his team, having the roof replaced was so much easier than anticipated. The men were friendly & very professional and took the time to answer what we thought were important questions.
We would highly recommend Adanac to all our neighbours. We had our house painted last spring and now with our new roof, our house of 18 years looks brand new again. Thanks for a job well done Adanac (Cody)!
Maureen & Athos

Hi Maureen. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review and for your business.I will make sure everyone involved with your project reads your comments.They love reading about themselves lol.Thanks again for business Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters,

Judy
2 reviews Surrey, BC

I had my roof replaced a couple of years ago. Came home and it was leaking. Called Adanac, they were closed but left a message. Phone call first thing next morning and they were out to look at it in the afternoon. It was snowing heavily so they could not get up on the roof to inspect. The next afternoon they were back and discovered the problem but could not fix or tarp because of the snow. As soon as the snow was gone, couple of days later they came and repaired (chimney flashing). Appreciate the attention I received. Great customer service.

Hi Judy. Thanks for your kind remarks on our services.Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and gutters.

1 review Vancouver, BC

Adanac installed new gutters for me. The workmanship looks very neat and tidy and the job was done very quickly. They also cleaned up after themselves, you could barely tell they'd been there, except of course the shiny new gutters and downspouts! My husband was involved in building homes in the past and he too was impressed by the quality of the work. The people were really friendly and easy to deal with as well.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and for your business.Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Stacey in Toronto
1 review Mission, BC

My husband, Mike, and I were terrified to pick just any roofing company as we have heard the horror stories. Adanac was recommended to us from my supervisor and her husband. We were immediately extremely pleased with the company and the staff right from the very beginning. Cody accommodated our schedule and came out to our home to meet with us. Wally went out of his way to bring us roof and gutter samples. The guys came when they said they were going to and had our roof completed in two days right before the worst snow storm I can remember!
Wally and the other guys stopped what they were doing to answer my questions. Wally gave us very good advise on the gutters. Thank you Wally!
I can't remember the name of the fellow who installed our gutters (sorry) but he did an excellent job as well.
Everyone was really friendly and professional.
We have already recommended them to four people including my workplace.
What a great experience.
Thank you Adanac!

We never thought a roof and gutters could be actually beautiful! Our twenty year old home looks like new.

Hi Stacey. Thank you so much for your business and such a great review.I will make sure every one involved reads your review.The gutter installer was Matt and Cherise. Here at Adanac we are taking the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor one customer at a time.
Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Raven in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

We are extremely happy with the work Adanac did. Adanac replaced our original cedar shake roof with new asphalt shingles and replaced the facia and gutters as well. The workers were friendly and professional and always worked safely on the roof. They arrived on time every day and cleaned up each day thoroughly. Our house looks fantastic with the new products. I highly recommend Adanac if you need work done. Their price was reasonable - right in the middle of the quotes we had done.

Hi Raven I am glad you are happy with our company.Our goal is to taking the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor.I will let every one that worked on your project aware of your kind remarks.Thanks for your valued business and any future referrals. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Tam in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Very happy we chose Adanac. Our roof and gutters looks great. All our questions were answered promptly and we felt that we would get good service and we were right. Everything was planned and executed efficiently and the crew left the propertly very clean.

Tammy and Trevor

Hi Tammy. Thanks you for taking the time to write a review and for your valued business.
We at Adanac are trying to take the fear out of having a major renovation done to peoples homes.There are a lot of horror stories out there but at Adanac we make it as professional as possible. I will let all the guys know of your comments that worked on your job. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and gutters.

Micah Waskow in Vancouver in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Adanac Roofing is an excellent company. Wally's team completed the job in the forecast three days. Kurt and the team were polite, ready to stop and explain as they worked and cleaned up the worksite completely each day. I marvelled at the efficiency of Wally's team. I have a new, beautiful roof and would recommend this company without reservation.

Hi Micah Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review it means alot to us.We love hearing back from our customers after we finish there project.I will make sure every one involved with your job read your comments. Thanks again and for any future refferals. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

1 review Surrey, BC

As an immigrants from Asia we were not familiar with the building methods in North American. But Cody explained to us patiently and really did a great job! Their team made us feel safety without any worry. We are so appreciate to Cody and his team !

Thanks you so much for the business and the kind remarks.My son Cody I believe is the best in the business.I will let everybody involved on your project aware of your remarks.Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and gutters.

Sheila in North Surrey in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Very happy with the roofing job I received from Adanac roofing! Very professional from the quote to the roof to the gutters. The yard was kept clean throughout the process and the roof looks great! Price was very reasonable for the quality of roof and workmanship. I would highly recommend Adanac

Hi Shelia. Thank you for your business and for taken the time to write a review.We aim to please and taken the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and gutters.

john in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Thanks, Dan and Team. We went away on vacation and came back to a new roof, on time and on budget. Just in time for the rains. I would recommend Adanac.

Hi John Thanks for your business and any future referrals.
It was a pleasure working with you and roof and gutters look great.
Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

More about Adanac Roofing and Gutters

Adanac is dedicated to providing its customers with quality roofing and aluminum gutter services backed by strong workmanship and material warranties! Adanac’s roofing capabilities encompass virtually all forms of steep-slope and flat roofing.

We strive to offer our customers the highest level of customer service in an effort to maintain a strong referral base. In doing this, we have succeeded in becoming one of the lower mainland's premier roofing companies