HomeStars  >  Skylight Installation & Repair in Langley  >  Adanac Roofing and Gutters

Reviews for Adanac Roofing and Gutters

Roy in Burnaby
1 review Surrey, BC

I cannot say enough good things about the service I received from Adanac Roofing. I only had a half roof to do and other companies did not want the job or were trying to over charge.

Kurt and JC were excellent to deal with.

The job was done quick, clean and with an excellent result. I have dealt with many other roofing companies and none of them come close.

Job Price

Hi Roy. Thanks for the review.We have built this company on our customers referrals one job at a time.I will make sure everyone involved on your project sees your review.They love reading about themselves lol. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Guest
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

We started noticing a brown spot developing on our ceiling and upon investigating, noticed there were several spots in the attic where water was penetrating and a roof replacement was imminent. We started interviewing several roofing companies and evaluating our choices.

We eventually landed on using Adanac. Our project manager made time around my hectic schedule to come out and inspect and make recommendations on my old roof. He noted all the deficient areas (our roof was only 5 yrs old, but installed very poorly) and clearly explained what his scope would include. A couple of days later we received a very comprehensive quotation complete with warranty and WCB documentation. Communication on this job was always handled in a timely manner ensuring everyone involved understood the project so it could run smoothly.

The crew were available at the very first sign of weather permitting installation conditions and made short work of our approximately 1500sf roof replacement. The entire crew was very friendly and left the site in good clean condition.

We are very happy with the professionalism, skill, and speed of Adanac. We can rest assured that our new roof is now properly installed and recommend anyone speak to Adanac for their roofing needs.

Job Price

Hi.Thanks for your business and for writing such a nice review.I will let Kurt aware of your comments.The weather has been challenging this year but we got it done.Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Marilyn  in
1 review Surrey, BC

I would highly recommend this company. They were very professional from start to finish. They returned messages promptly. The exterior of my house was left clean each day while working on this project. The crew were very respectful and did an excellent job. The roof and gutters look great.

Job Price

Hi Marilyn Thanks for your business and taken the time to write a review.I will let Wally and Dave aware of the review.At Adanac We are trying to take the stress out of hiring an roofing contractor.Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Lizanne in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

I am so pleased I went with Adanac. The staff were very professional. Not only did the roof look fantastic when it was completed, everything was cleaned up afterwards which was wonderful. I would definitely recommend them.

Job Price

Hi Lizanne I am glad your happy with your experience on having your roof replaced by us.Thank yo so much for your business and for taking the time to write a review in means a lot to everyone here at Adanac to here from our customers in a positive way. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

L Evans in Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

We would highly recommend this company. Matt and Cherise did
an excellent job in the pouring rain and left our property immaculate. Very professional and showed up on time. Such a
great job

Job Price

Hi Lynn Thanks for writing a review.This winter has been nothing but rain.Thanks again for your business as well. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and gutters.

Jimy M.
1 review Langley, BC

We recently hired adanac to redo the roof of our liquor store. The team showed up on the Monday morning and finished the job on Thursday. We were able to stay open the whole time and the finished job looks great. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a roofing company.

Job Price

Hi Jimy Thanks for the business and taken the time to write a review. Im glad we could keep your business open for the whole time why your project was being done.
Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Danny in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

I had a small but crucial job to do on a deck cover. Other roofing companies made me feel like a waste of their time and quoted me prices to get rid of me but not Adanac. I called them up looking for a single custom-made piece of gutter. Dan and his team were amazing in both giving me advice and saving me money. Treat me like that with the small stuff and you're guaranteed my business for the big stuff. Thanks Dan!

Job Price

Hey do it your selfer. Im glad you are happy with our service and thanks for taking the time to write a review. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

janicejackson123 from Coquitlam
11 reviews Coquitlam, BC

I wanted to say thanks for such great service. My gutters were absolutely ready to be replace and I got a quote over the phone and the job was done sooner than i expected. Matt and Cherise were so pleasant to deal with and worked through this crappy weather to get my new gutters on. Cody brought new wood to replace the rotten strip so the job could be finished that day. I could not believe how hard Matt and Cherise worked. They did an amazing job and left the area around my home spotless. And how nice to see the rain pour down and not have it running and overflowing all over. I would not hesitate to recommend them . Thanks again for a great job and
fantastic service.
Janice

Job Price

Hi Janice. Thanks so much for such a wonderful review.I will let Matt and Cherise aware of your comments it means alot to us to know that our customers are happy with our work and service.Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Maureen & Athos in Surrey
1 review Langley, BC

We are extremely happy with the work Adanac did. We had a leak over the porch and we called Adanac to come in and take a look. We previously had it repaired many times. Cody promptly came over the next day and was up on the roof doing a temporary repair job in the pouring rain. It was a pleasure having Cody come over and take the time necessary to go over our options. As this was the first time we have had to replace a roof, Cody took the time to reassure us on how things would be done. We were a little hesitant about having to have our roof replaced, as you hear many horror stories, and our present roof was not exactly done correct (to our knowledge) as per the leaks over the years. Cody made us feel confident that the job would be done right. To our pleasant surprise, between Cody, Wally and his team, having the roof replaced was so much easier than anticipated. The men were friendly & very professional and took the time to answer what we thought were important questions.
We would highly recommend Adanac to all our neighbours. We had our house painted last spring and now with our new roof, our house of 18 years looks brand new again. Thanks for a job well done Adanac (Cody)!
Maureen & Athos

Job Price

Hi Maureen. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review and for your business.I will make sure everyone involved with your project reads your comments.They love reading about themselves lol.Thanks again for business Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters,

Judy
2 reviews Surrey, BC

I had my roof replaced a couple of years ago. Came home and it was leaking. Called Adanac, they were closed but left a message. Phone call first thing next morning and they were out to look at it in the afternoon. It was snowing heavily so they could not get up on the roof to inspect. The next afternoon they were back and discovered the problem but could not fix or tarp because of the snow. As soon as the snow was gone, couple of days later they came and repaired (chimney flashing). Appreciate the attention I received. Great customer service.

Job Price

Hi Judy. Thanks for your kind remarks on our services.Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and gutters.

More about Adanac Roofing and Gutters

Adanac is dedicated to providing its customers with quality roofing and aluminum gutter services backed by strong workmanship and material warranties! Adanac’s roofing capabilities encompass virtually all forms of steep-slope and flat roofing.

We strive to offer our customers the highest level of customer service in an effort to maintain a strong referral base. In doing this, we have succeeded in becoming one of the lower mainland's premier roofing companies