Adanac Roofing and Gutters

Skylight Installation & Repair
BC v2y0a6
HomeStars  >  Skylight Installation & Repair in Langley  >  Adanac Roofing and Gutters
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Adanac Roofing and Gutters

Richard Wu in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We have never had a need to replace our house roof so it's our first time experience dealing with the roof problem and interacting with roof replacement firms. We interviewed 4 different firms, and Adanac Roofing was at the top in terms of professionalism, and details-orientation and presentation of the info that helped us make a reasonable decision. We have to say all of this was due to Mr. Kurt Livingstone's outstanding performance and honesty. We examined the quality of the roof replacement done by the crew and led by Kurt.

Job Price

Hi Richard. Thanks so much for your business and such a wonderful review.We have taken the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor here at Adanac. I have been in the roofing business for over 30 years and have learned a lot on what to do and what not to do to have a successful roofing company.I will make sure everyone that was involved with your project aware of your comments it means alot to our guys.Thanks again for your valued business and your feedback in dealing with us. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and gutters.

1 review Surrey, BC

We had a leaking rood beyond repair and tried to get quotes from different roofing companies. Among the three companies we contacted, Kurt from Adanac Roofing, the Project Manager, responded in a very timely and professionally manner.
He went to check our roof, met us at our convenience gave us all the options.
Thank you Kurt and Adanac, it is a pleasure to do business with you and we will be back.

Job Price

Thanks for your business and taking the time to write a review.I will be sure to let Kurt aware of your comments it means alot to here back from our customers.Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Stephen
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

We are very impressed with the service from the project manager, Kurt. He not only has an excellent product knowledge but also has the patience to explain the available options for us. Thanks again Kurt. You are the Best! The foreman, Joel, also did a very good job. His quality of work and attention to details are very much appreciated.
I highly recommend Adanac if you looking for new roof and gutter!

Job Price

Hi Stephen Thank you for your valued business and for taking the time to write a review.I will make sure everyone involved are aware of your comments.We at Adanac are taking the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor.Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

1 review Langley, BC

Got 3 quotes, Adanac was most detailed. Cody was great..explaining detail of what they were going to do. Cody gets top marks for patiently answering all our questions before, during & after. We were treated as a person ... not just a number. Workers were great >>(thankful they were clean looking fellows)! They protected our landscape and tidied up super duper. Job looks great!! Highly recommend Adanac. First impression GREAT.....last impression STILL GREAT!! Go with these guys....you won't be disappointed. So glad we went with Adanac :)

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time to write a review.We are taking the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor one customer at a time.Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Marcel in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Very impressed and pleased by the project management by Kurt and the workmanship, efficiency, and quality of the crew. My roof got done in one long day; the gutters completed a few days later; all in all it looks great and has quickly added value as we prepare to put our house on the market. I definitely recommend Adanac, especially after hearing the horror story my dad had with another, more expensive company. Adanac represents affordable quality.

Job Price

Hi Marcel. Thanks for your valued business and taken the time to write a review.Here at Adanac our goal is taking the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor.Thanks Again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Wendy in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

They came, they did, and the results are stunning. I had no idea my old roof was such an eyesore, until Adanac quickly replaced it with a new roof. My house is one of those "older" houses, which means one problem leads to another when work is begun on it. However, Adanac was able to accurately come up with an estimate and follow through. No evil was found in the shadows once the work begun. I liked the roofers, and was pleased with their attention to detail Do I recommend Adanac? Seriously, how could I not?

Job Price

Hi Wendy Thanks so much for your business and taking the time to write a review.I will be sure to let everyone involved with your project aware of your review.Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

1 review Surrey, BC

From my first meeting with Cody and the crew involved with my roofing job, I was more than impressed with their professionalism. On a scale from 1-10 I would rate Adanac higher than a 10. The integrity & workmanship of The Adanac team will amaze you. Thank you to Cody & everyone else involved with my home. Sincerely Roger H.

Job Price

Hi Roger.Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your business.It means a lot to the guys to here positive feedback from there work.We at Adanac work hard to make sure every customer has good experience in having us as there roofing contractor in the hopes they well refer us to another customer and so on and so on.Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and gutters.

Valerie Sommer in North vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

We just had the pleasure of having Adanac Roofing redo our Roof and Gutters. Kurt, the Project Manager gave us all the options and answered all our questions in a professional and courteous manner. Joel, the Roofing Foreman and his Crew worked hard to get the job done plus a couple of extra issues we had in the attic. Joel and Curtis came to do the Gutters and Downspouts. All the guys were very pleasant and respectful and answered any questions we had. The job site was left clean each day before the Crew left the property. Any concerns were handled immediately by Kurt and his Crew. The new Roof and Gutters look great and we would not hesitate to recommend Adanac Roofing.

Job Price

Hi Valerie. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and for your valued business.I will be sure to let everyone that worked on your project aware of your comments.Here at Adanac we are taking the fear out of having hiring a roof contractor one customer at a time.Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Marjorie Young from Vancouver
8 reviews Vancouver, BC

I obtained three quotes before I decided to go with Adanac Roofing, as I a was impressed with their product information, warrenty and professionalism.
The Adanac crew did a great job in replacing my 35 yr. old roof in three days. Clean-up was thorough, and my house perimeter was left spotless. Kurt Livingston, the project manager, also arranged for a complimentary replacement of four leaking elbow joints...the before and after photos are shown.

Job Price

Hi Marjorie.Thanks for the review and your business.It means a lot to me and the guys to hear back from our customers.We are trying to take the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor one job at a time.Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Kevin & Leslie in Toronto
1 review Abbotsford, BC

I don't normally write reviews but I feel inclined to tell people about this company. Cody presented a very professional looking quote and an even better price on re-roofing our existing cedar roof and putting on new gutters. The crew working were excellent, leaving the yard tidy every day and providing exceptional craftsmanship, paying attention to even the smallest of details. I would highly recommend Adanac if you're in the market for a new roof or gutters.

Job Price

Hi Kevin & Leslie Thanks so much for your business and for taking the time to write a review.We built this company by being as professional as possibly and make sure every customer is experience a stress free project.i will let everyone involved with your project aware of your comments.It means a lot to the guys. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and gutters.

More about Adanac Roofing and Gutters

Adanac is dedicated to providing its customers with quality roofing and aluminum gutter services backed by strong workmanship and material warranties! Adanac’s roofing capabilities encompass virtually all forms of steep-slope and flat roofing.

We strive to offer our customers the highest level of customer service in an effort to maintain a strong referral base. In doing this, we have succeeded in becoming one of the lower mainland's premier roofing companies