Adanac Roofing and Gutters

Skylight Installation & Repair
BC v2y0a6
HomeStars  >  Skylight Installation & Repair in Langley  >  Adanac Roofing and Gutters
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Adanac Roofing and Gutters

Valerie Sommer in North vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

We just had the pleasure of having Adanac Roofing redo our Roof and Gutters. Kurt, the Project Manager gave us all the options and answered all our questions in a professional and courteous manner. Joel, the Roofing Foreman and his Crew worked hard to get the job done plus a couple of extra issues we had in the attic. Joel and Curtis came to do the Gutters and Downspouts. All the guys were very pleasant and respectful and answered any questions we had. The job site was left clean each day before the Crew left the property. Any concerns were handled immediately by Kurt and his Crew. The new Roof and Gutters look great and we would not hesitate to recommend Adanac Roofing.

Job Price

Hi Valerie. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and for your valued business.I will be sure to let everyone that worked on your project aware of your comments.Here at Adanac we are taking the fear out of having hiring a roof contractor one customer at a time.Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Marjorie Young from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

I obtained three quotes before I decided to go with Adanac Roofing, as I a was impressed with their product information, warrenty and professionalism.
The Adanac crew did a great job in replacing my 35 yr. old roof in three days. Clean-up was thorough, and my house perimeter was left spotless. Kurt Livingston, the project manager, also arranged for a complimentary replacement of four leaking elbow joints...the before and after photos are shown.

Job Price

Hi Marjorie.Thanks for the review and your business.It means a lot to me and the guys to hear back from our customers.We are trying to take the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor one job at a time.Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Kevin & Leslie in Toronto
1 review Abbotsford, BC

I don't normally write reviews but I feel inclined to tell people about this company. Cody presented a very professional looking quote and an even better price on re-roofing our existing cedar roof and putting on new gutters. The crew working were excellent, leaving the yard tidy every day and providing exceptional craftsmanship, paying attention to even the smallest of details. I would highly recommend Adanac if you're in the market for a new roof or gutters.

Job Price

Hi Kevin & Leslie Thanks so much for your business and for taking the time to write a review.We built this company by being as professional as possibly and make sure every customer is experience a stress free project.i will let everyone involved with your project aware of your comments.It means a lot to the guys. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and gutters.

DAVE, NORTH VANCOUVER in
1 review North Vancouver, BC

LOOKING TO RE-ROOF (25 YEAR ROOF), AND DIDN'T PARTICULARLY WANT TORCH ON AGAIN. KURT WAS ABLE TO PROVIDE OPTIONS THAT NOT ONLY FIT MY BUDGET BUT ALSO A 2-3 DAY TURN AROUND.
JC AND HIS CREW WERE EFFICIENT, PROFESSIONAL AND EXTREMELY HARD WORKERS. THEY ARRIVED PROMPTLY, PUT IN 8-10 HOURS FOR TWO DAYS, CLEANED THE YARD/DRIVEWAY EVERY NIGHT AND ENSURED ALL OLD ROOFING MATERIAL WAS SECURED AND LOCKED IN DISPOSABLE BIN. A HIGHLY REPUTABLE COMPANY THAT I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE LOOKING TO RE-ROOF OR FIX DAMAGED ROOF.

Job Price

Hi Dave Thank you for your business and taking the time to write a review.I will be sure to let everyone that was involved on your project aware of your comments.The guys just love to here positive comments back from our customers.Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

1 review Delta, BC

We just had our roof and gutters replaced and we had a really good experience. Right from the very first meeting with Cody the experience was very informative with a Brochure that Cody went over with us that had a written quote and an explanation from beginning to end the products and process. All our questions were answered along with a number of houses we could view first hand visually the different products we were considering. The initial appointment through to completion was professional through and through. Cody's staff were just as professional and kept the work site very clean and safe. We were completely satisfied with all fazes of the process: quality, service and installation and the extra work on the skylights. I would definitely recommend Adanac. Val and Rachel

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and for the business.I will let Cody and all the guys that worked on your project aware of your comments it means a lot to us.Thanks again Dan Marr Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Gordon Thorne from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

We had our roof conversion April 2015. This year, we had one downspout and strappings come loose thanks to many wind storms this winter. Called Dan Marr and guys came out to fix the problem the next week. Thanks Dan for your quick response. Much appreciated. Job well done! YOU'RE THE BEST!
Mary & Gordon in Surrey

Job Price

Hi Gordon Thanks for taking the time to write a review.We will always take care of our customers.We strongly believe the referrals side of a business is the most important asset
a company can have. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

1 review Vancouver, BC

I just had my roof and gutters replaced by Adanac Roofing & Gutters. This was my first roofing experience, and I found Kurt Livingstone's fee quote presentation to be informative and very professional. I was surprised the work was completed so quickly and by very friendly staff; especially Joel, gutter foreman, who took the time to explain my fascia board issues. Great job everybody.

Job Price

Thanks so much for your business and the positive feed back on having your project done by Adanac. I will let everyone aware of your review that worked on your project.The boys love hearing back from our customers. Thanks again Dan Marr Adanac Roofing and gutters.

1 review Surrey, BC

Our once beautiful cedar roof was 25 years old in need of replacement. After doing our research and seeing the vast difference in the quality workmanship of other roofing companies we went with Adanac. No regrets. Rusty and his crew worked hard with happy outlooks even through heavy April rains. They kept our roof covered and dry despite the rain, were professional, safe workers and left the job site tidy daily. Thanks Adanac for running a top notch operation.

Job Price

Thanks for your valued business and taking the time to write a review.I will make sure all the the guys that were involved see your comments.Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and gutters.

Brian & Audrey  in
1 review Langley, BC

We had Adanac come and do a roof conversion from cedar shakes to asphalt shingles. Rusty and his crew were polite, hardworking, and professional throughout the entire job. The work was completed in a timely fashion, fortunately the weather cooperated. At the end of every day the work men tidied up the work site very thoroughly and on completion the clean up was done so well that we were hard pressed to find a single nail around the perimeter of our house. The gutters were also installed in a timely and professional manner. Overall we are very pleased with Adanac's work and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Job Price

Hi Brian and Audrey. Thanks so much for your business and for taking the time to write a review.I will let everyone involved on your project aware of your comments.They love reading what the customers have to say once the project is completed. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Joe T in
1 review Vancouver, BC

The Adanac Roofing crew were efficient, worked hard, and did a great clean up every day they were here. We got a lovely new roof put on our house and garage in less than 3 days. Also lots of positive feedback from our neighbours in the community. Special thanks and appreciation goes out to JC and his crew.

Job Price

Hi Joe Thanks so much for your business and taken the time to write a review.The guys love hearing back from our customers especially when there name is mentioned. LOL. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

More about Adanac Roofing and Gutters

Adanac is dedicated to providing its customers with quality roofing and aluminum gutter services backed by strong workmanship and material warranties! Adanac’s roofing capabilities encompass virtually all forms of steep-slope and flat roofing.

We strive to offer our customers the highest level of customer service in an effort to maintain a strong referral base. In doing this, we have succeeded in becoming one of the lower mainland's premier roofing companies