Adanac Roofing And Gutters

Reviews for Adanac Roofing And Gutters

Doug in Toronto
Doug in Toronto

Adanac Roofing

The process from beginning to end couldn't have been easier. The crew were on time everyday, worked hard and efficiently! Clean-up at the end of each day was perfect and there was a lot of mess. Converted the roof from Cedar to Asphalt and they filled a 40yd bin with old shingles. Would highly recommend Adanac!

Hi Doug. Thanks for the review and your business. Im glad you are happy with your experience on having Adanac Roofing take on your project. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

KB in Langley
KB in Langley

Roof Replacement

Cody with Adanac provided a written quote within 24 hours and went over all our options in-person, including samples. They happened to be doing a house across the street when they quoted our job and I was very impressed with the how organized, efficient and professional their crew is. We hired them for our job a few weeks later. Crane truck and disposal bin came in first thing in the morning and their crew was prepared. They laid plywood against the house and put tarps on the lawn to protect our property during the work. They were very conscious of my family's safety when we needed to go in and out of the house through their work zone. Replaced the whole roof and sheeted and shingled our new addition in 2.5 days. They put a double crew on our place to get the work done within a 3 day period of sunshine at the beginning of April. Their pricing is competitive and we are confident with the quality of their work. Very impressed!

Hi KB. Thank you for your business and for you review. We here at Adanac are taking the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor and make it as professional and as at least stressful as possible. I will let everyone aware that was involved with your project of your review it means a lot to the guys. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac roofing and Gutters.

Clark C. Smith in West Vancouver
Clark C. Smith in West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Roof replacement

In January I made the decision to replace our original 20-year-old asphalt shingle roof. After some manufacturer and product homework, I basically knew what I wanted installed as we live second house in from a creek and trees.

I telephoned Adanac Roofing Ltd. and said I was interested in receiving a quote for Malarkey Legacy (Scotchgard) shingles with Malarkey 1031 synthetic underlay and Malarkey EZ ridge with Scotchgard hip and ridge capping.

Kurt from Adanac provided a detailed and comprehensive quotation package as requested including 3 optional prices for various shingle products. Kurt arranged a time to review everything with me. Kurt was straight forward, pleasant, professional and very knowledgeable.

I need to give a big shout out & thank you to JC and his crew of 4 fellows. They were all courteous, professional and did a fantastic job. The flashing workmanship is excellent and my neighbours are envious.

Thank you, Adanac Roofing Ltd., for a job well done.

Hi Mr. Smith. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write a review. We have been doing reroofs for a long time in the lower mainland. We at Adanac spend a lot of time in training our staff not only on the installation side of the business but making sure its as pleasant as possible have there home reroofed by us. We understand its a big invest and can be quit stressful in hiring a contractor. We make it as easy as possible. Our goal on every job is to win your confidents that you would have no doubt are recommending us to your friends and family. I will be sure to let everyone know about your review it means a lot to everyone. Thanks again. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

R&SZahorejko in Mission
R&SZahorejko in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

Roof Replacement

We recently had our roof replaced by Adanac Roofing Ltd. Marty made the whole experience a positive one, his knowledge and customer service was exceptional. They went above and beyond in providing professional and friendly staff while ensuring quality work with quality materials. We couldn’t be happier with the final results and feel confident we have a new roof that will last for many years to come. We would recommend Adanac Roofing without hesitation.

Hi Mrs. Szahorejko. Thank you for your valued business and for taken the time to write a review. I will let Marty your project manger of your job a ware of your comments and he be sure to let Wally's crew of your comments. It means a lot to all of us here at Adanac Roofing that every customers is 100% happy on chosen us as there roofing contractor. Thanks again Dan marr owner Adanac Roofing and |Gutters.

Darren in Langley
Darren in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Roof, gutters and facia boards

Myself and two neighbors hired Adanac roofing to do our roofing, gutters and facia board replacement.
Cody provided us with a professional, quick and accurate quote upon request.
Our decision to hire Adanac was based on:
Price and reputation.
They did gutters which none of the other contractors offered.
They had their own work crews and did not use sub-contractors.
Their work was very good. We were more than satisfied with the completed job. Their crew was professional, informative and did an amazing job. The site was cleaned up and nothing left behind after completion.
I would highly recommend Adanac Roofing to anyone.

Hi Darren. Thank you for your business and writing such a nice review. I will make sure everyone involved is aware of your comments it means a lot to the guys and the rest of the staff that every customer has a great experience on hiring Adanac Roofing and Gutters to do their project. We like to think that we are taking the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor one customer at a time. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Xaylan and Heather Kreighton  in Langley City
Xaylan and Heather Kreighton in Langley City

Roofing and gutters in North Langley

ADANAC is simply the best roofing and gutter contractor in Langley!
My neighbors and I got together and had are roofs replaced at the same time, we spoke with four seperate contractors.
Cody, from Adanac, stood out from the very start.
He came prepared and organized with sample boards, warranty information, and business license and insurance.
He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
I wanted to replace my facia boards and some repair any water damaged plywood which they might find.
He actually dropped off the facia boards in advance so I could pre stain them myself.
Adanac has 3 or 4 full time crews, we were assigned Justin's crew.
They were courteous, respectful and very professional.
Adanac also has there own gutter division.
Matt and Cherise not only replaced the old leaking gutters,but redirected a few problem downspouts to make it better than new.
Replacing all of the old flashing is just one of the details I noticed right away.
Outstanding company!!!

Hi Xaylan and Heather. Thankyou for writing such a wonderful review and for your business. I have been in the business for along time now and the best part is hearing back from our customers how happy they are it means a lot to us here at Adanac. We like to think we are taking the fear out of hiring a contractor. I will let everyone aware of your review that was involved with your project. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters

Danny in Burnaby
Danny in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Roof replacing

Recently I hired Adanac Roofing & Gutters company to replace an aging roof installed over the existing shingles, replacing fascia and gutters, installing skylight instead of dormer, as well as adding 12” extensions on both sides of pitched roof, and improving ventilation.
First, to mention the estimator, Mitch, his response was very fast. As soon as we made contact by phone, he came right away to inspect the roof. He delivered a quote shortly after that with different options, descriptions for every step and material to be used, with addition of some samples of shingles. He was able to answer all my questions with suggestions on how to make the right choices for my needs. The quote was very competitive and made it easy for me to hire them.
The crew have done a fantastic job. They were right on the schedule and ready to work. They were professional, courteous and did a perfect job. The roof looks great, the gutters look great, the extended sides of the roof make the roof look nicer. Also, the crew left the site cleaner than they found it.
All in all, hiring Adanac was a right choice for me and I cannot be happier with my new roof. I highly recommend Adanac for a stress-free job delivered.

Hi Danny. Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. It means a lot to me and our staff that every customers is 100% satisfied on choosing us as there contractor. We like to believe we are taking the fear out of hiring a roofing company one customer at a time. I will be sure to let everyone that worked on your project aware of your review. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

New Gutters and Fascia

We were more than happy with the recent job that Adanac has done for us. Their people we prompt and straight forward right form the first phone call. Their quote came in very quick and very competitive. The installation process was done in 2 parts, fascia first then gutters. Both crews were very quick, and clean. We are very happy with the installation. If your house needs gutters and fascia call Cody at Adanac.

Tara - Walnut Grove

Hi Thanks for your business and for taking the time to write a review on your experience on dealing with our company. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

548455271 in Langley
548455271 in Langley

Roof Replacement

Amazing service - replaced my entire roof in 3 days and are now doing my neighbours roof. On time, under budget and astounding result. The crew members were all polite and accommodating. I could not be happier having chosen Adanac Roofing.

Hi Thank you for your valued business and for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you are happy with your descions of having Adanac Roofing and Gutters take on your project. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Michele in Langley
Michele in Langley

Roof Replacement

Adanac and their team were extremely efficient. They started the roof earlier than planned and completed (including clean-up) within two days. Their job was thorough and their customer service was friendly and welcoming of questions. The neighbours were impressed with how quiet and respectful they were of the property and neighbourhood.
Highly recommended.

Hi Michele. Thank you for your valued business and for taking the time to write a review.Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

More about Adanac Roofing And Gutters

Adanac is dedicated to providing its customers with quality roofing and aluminum gutter services backed by strong workmanship and material warranties! Adanac’s roofing capabilities encompass virtually all forms of steep-slope and flat roofing.

We strive to offer our customers the highest level of customer service in an effort to maintain a strong referral base. In doing this, we have succeeded in becoming one of the lower mainland's premier roofing companies.

Adanac Roofing Supply and Install IKO, CertainTeed and Malarkey asphalt shingles. Synthetic product we supply and Install Davinci,Enviroshake and all types of metal roofs along with Cedar shakes.